Hookup Spots in Golders Green, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Golders Green.
- the bench on the corner of Hampstead Way and Farm Walk is a good place to meet up for a smoke and a chat before moving on. (not to be confused with the benches at the other end of Farm Walk where the alkies hang out).
- round mcdonalds or kfc,or outside tube station.
turn left out the station,keep walking and up in that little car park place,also the garages at night when they're closed.
or that path to the right of the station,and the grass down there.
in the corner by the bbc concert place,above the bus stop outside it,near the phone box.
in a phone box,ive used that one.make sure its dark and late though.
- The forecourt of Golders Green station is a popular hangout for rich young Jewish teenagers, and dealers from Brixton who come up to cater for them.
- tube/bus station
- The 'coffee strip' just by the tube station. Where Starbucks, Costa and Coffee Rupublic are all in a row.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mario, Dave, Ekaterina, Checuba, aaron, Gav, rhubarb, Andrew Brown, steve, jay, jnm2, Linda Lanski, Che Guvarra, Kieran Smith, Hugh Morrison, B, Philip Witcherley, Jacob Cohen, Linda, generic, Bug Bear, Ad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Golders Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Golders Green Knowhere Board