Buskers, Street Entertainers in Golders Green, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Golders Green.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- "fake" buskers, you may be approached by unofficial tramps asking for money.
- there's a guy that camps on the heath extension - you can see his fire most days
the sad woman with all the bags - Golders Green road
the punk with the dog outside the post office
all well dressed jews
- Long haired dude always wandering around with his guitar, goes to the collage up the road.
- There aren't any, they're all down and outs or beggars. Shame really, as it might bring up the tone of the place...
- Local Irish tramp Seamus, an elderly gentleman of the road who has been annoying people in the locale for years. Banned from most of the shops, he holds forth to people at bus stops and occasionally threatens to strangle people with his scarf.
- No buskers, although there are winos constantly annoying passers by outside the Budgens 24/7
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mario, Dave, Ekaterina, Checuba, aaron, Gav, rhubarb, Andrew Brown, steve, jay, jnm2, Linda Lanski, Che Guvarra, Kieran Smith, Hugh Morrison, B, Philip Witcherley, Jacob Cohen, Linda, generic, Bug Bear, Ad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Golders Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Golders Green Knowhere Board