The Worst Things in Golders Green, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Golders Green.
The Worst Things
- jewish community are very hostile and stare at foreigners (non-jews), nothing to do, large amount of housing with minimal amount of recreational activities, criminals are attracted to the area.
- Robberies are becoming more and more common due to criminals coming up from dodgy areas !
- Pavements squirming with chewing gum. JUST HOW DISGUSTING ARE PEOPLE IN GOLDERS GREEN, that they have to spit (possibly TB infested) chewing gum everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT IT IN A BIN YOU DIRTY ******* You are a disgrace to society! Perhaps a bit of good old fashioned disciplin wouldn't go a miss!!!
- nothing to do
- Dirty, grimey, grungy place, with little character and a, now, high crime rate and drugs problem. Barnet Council has failed to keep Golders Green sane.
- Hardly the entertainment capital of the world.
- The fact you can never, ever get a seat in any of the coffee houses, even though they are all huge inside
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mario, Dave, Ekaterina, Checuba, aaron, Gav, rhubarb, Andrew Brown, steve, jay, jnm2, Linda Lanski, Che Guvarra, Kieran Smith, Hugh Morrison, B, Philip Witcherley, Jacob Cohen, Linda, generic, Bug Bear, Ad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Golders Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Golders Green Knowhere Board