Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Gorton.
- The SHOWCASE of corse! AND THE FILMWORKS IN TOWN,
- Showcase-I'd get the train/bus their tho or leave your pitbull in the car.
- I work at Showcase, the prices are high but you cannot say that the food is rubbish. The ice cream is the best!!
- showcase cinema, hyde road.
- Showcase Cinemas up the road in Belle Vue. Its okay, if not a bit overpriced. They have just opened a tiny bar inside - and thats it by way of attraction to it. There are Burger King, Deep Pan Pizza, and an Indian takeaway nearby it too.
- The Showcase in Belle Vue is OK but the prices are a bit on the expensive side. It's a nice enough place though, it's clean and has some good films on which is always good for a cinema.
- The Showcase at Belle Vue Gorton alongside Deep pan pizza and Burger King
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, jeannette meecham nee hazlewood, kev clark, John Leslie, June Ward, Chris Holmes, arthur bolton, james firstname.lastname@example.org, JOHNNY, steve, hells, jake smallwood , pete johnson, Robert McClenan, Emma Brown, Lee, Susie, Harry Norcliffe, carl, ged, John Kiely, Tomo, Jack Brandes, smell, benji, generic, paul turner, chris collins, S. Hogan, Alan Wain, mrkiely, rebecca
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Gorton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Gorton Knowhere Board