Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
- Malvern Cinema shows a range of films including blockbusterson release, family films, independent releses and international award winners. Prices are ver competative at £4.50 and £3.50 for concessions and the seats are quite comfortable.
- Malvern cinima is crap. uncomfy seats screen to small go to worcester
- Malvern Cinema, still going stroing with it's 7th year of Titanic showings....
- Malvern Theatres show some pretty obscure films sometimes, which is really good becasue not all of the big chains show many foreign films etc.
- one screen in the same building as the theatre
- malvern theatres odeon vue
- One cinema with the worst seats ever
- The only good thing about Malvern cinemas is the girl who works there on a Saturday night, she drinks at Pedros sometimes damn she's fine.
- no,very very small,films on about 3weeks after put out in big cinemas,in no way compares to wrners in worcester-wow,amazing cinema
- Malvern Cinema, full of old films, never up to date! mainly for grannies
- the ciema is so crap its behind time and shit
- Malvern theatres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- theres one cinema. plays re-runs of old shit everyone has seen already in Worcester. Currently on its 143rd week of Titanic...
- malvern cinema..shows harry potter for 3 months running...
- Malvern cin. is shit
- if you call one screen a cinema then yes
- malvern Cinema is great because of the circle. Better now it has been refurbished.
- only just
- It's ok, but you're better off going the 8 miles to Warner Village in Worcester. We get all the films ages after everyone else, the screen's too small and the sound system is poo.
- Malvern Cinema...hmm. If you missed Charlie Chaplin or Casablanca when they cam out then they're bound to be arriving soon.
- THE MALVERN THEATRE ITS WELL POSH
- Not as bad as people say it is actually
- Malvern Cinema is super but not as Cool or happening as the Warner Bros in Worcester, but then the Council is doing its best to kill all the business in Great Malvern.
- the wintergardens is good for films very modern. There is strikes the newish bowling alley which is really good.
- I think you mean cinema and why when there's a perfectly good Warners in Worcster
- Strikes is for getting pissed and nutting else
- remarkable that malvern has a better cinema venue than worcester
- malvern cinema will be getting ET soon until then we'll have to do with the sound of music
- Really rather lame.
There's Strikes, the bowling alley, in Spring Lane. Which is ok.
- Malvern Theatres
- The new one in 'The Forum' (or whatever it's called now). Well it only ever shows one film at a time, they ran Star Wars:Episode 1 all summer and it's really small. Are you getting the picture yet?
- ODEAN CINEMA IN WORCESTER ITS.....OK BUT THEY ALWAYS TREAT YOU LIKE A BLADER
- It's poo. I work there. Which improves it a bit...
- When the winter gardens re-open the cinema is supposed to too, it's a one screen affair with out of date films
- Malvern Cinema at the Theatres complex
- Malvern Cinema is dreadful. All the films are far too old and they're on for too long...
- -Malvern Cinema @ The Winter Gardens Complex, Graham Road. Good that we still have a new screen in Malvern, but the seats are EXCRUCIATINGLY uncomfortable. I would rather travel to Worcester - or bring my own chair. -Malvern Film Club runs occasional screenings (open to all) at Malvern Hills College.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-12-03
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board