Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- CHRIS RAVES MUMS ROOM NAKED :D
- Club Nine, featuring Dave Newton and Stu Pearson.
- club nine
- The Lammb is the place to be any night of the week. Worked in Malvern for a while teaching and never had to move from the lamb.Stay on after hours and the legend of a landlord will start showing movies...eg.Brassed off....he also drinks vodka from a yard of ale glass
- the con club was great untill upton pikies started breeding and inavding the place with thier white stuff
- Well Lighthouse you are supposed to be over 18 but 80% people in there are proabaly 13-17 years old
- THE LIGHTHOUSE... really? Yeah you can change the name but honestly the audacity of some people amazes me. The greatest club in Worcestershire they said, the only place in the Midlands for a great night out they said, top quality DJs they said sounds fabulous doesn't it, a magnificent masterplan to bring dance music to the pan pipe playing folk of Malvern. There was only one problem with the plan though...it was b******s. DSB
- The Lighthouse now called club 9, well i think u could say its an experience!
- well the lightouse or club nine or woteva its called now is alright i spose
- The Light house... Club nine, on a Friday night is good, but dont go on Saturday as its just dead, head to Worcester!
- the Lighthouse is now Cloud 9 or is it Club 9 - nobody is really sure! well its crap but if you have ahd a few and are in good company its always a laugh!
- Lighthouse Bo!! No trainers, but chav pikey twats are ok. You're not allowed to be different either, strictly ben sherman or not at all.
- Da focking lighty bo! Focking innit, get focked on 2-4-1 VK ice, fockin' puke up in da toilets, innit, smack da fockin bouncer in da face if he messes wiv yo' bird, biatch!! Den smack yo bitch up 4 no fockinh' reason, innit? Go fockin utside, fockin' get a fight wiv Matt Wall, smasha bottle ova his head den go 2 da van an get kebab. fockin' sound night out man...
- Lighty bo. Scally (u have to be a member) Just go to Bamboo Thurday nite its bangin
- HI DAVE HERE EX-MANAGER OF OLIVER'S. OLIVERS ID THE BEST POUB IN MALVERN BY FAR. FAR BETTER THAN THE LIGHTHOUSE THE MANAGER THERE IS A FREAKY ELIVIS FAN WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDURE
- Go and see Terri and Richard up at Don Pedroes and become a member of madness (no one leaves sober!)
- Don't even bother with the shitehouse. It's just not worth it.
- fight house
- fuck all except for the fight house
- The Shite/Fight/Lighthouse. Never EVER go there. It's crap and full of townies.
- The Shitehouse lives up to its name but hey, if youre about 3 it gives you somewhere to go and drink!
- Lighthouse, boh selecta meh. Actually no, it plays trace and cheese not garage.
- The Nags Head, Frogs
- there is the new club the light house which is su[[osedly good.
- I suppose you mean the 'Fighthouse', sorry never been there and never will.
- The lighthouse!! although every1 thinks its crap, it isnt THAT bad! if ur into drinkin, c ing loadsa ppl, and dancing to sum serious choons, then u wanna get down the lighthouse
- the lighthouse is usually a way of warning ships away from rocks in this case the name fits. the door policy is unless the manager likes the look of you then you might as well catch that taxi back to town or worcester.the music policy is dictated by a man who worships elvis and that says alot.
- the fighthouse oh sorry i meant lighthouse
- The Shi... Lighthouse. It's ok I guess, if you like boring house. Or crap cheese. Someone please start a hip-hop club.
- Likely, in Malvern.
- there is a new club opening in spring lane - by the owners of tramps, so that'll be great really
- I DONT LIKE DANCE MUSIC THEREFORE I AM NOT WILLING TO GIVE DETAILS (TORCH thurs
- West Malvern Cricket Club (drink at the Brewers Arms and you'll find out!)
- -Not yet, but there is a lot of talk - and a LOT of opposition.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, micke, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, Ya main man Rozza, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Ian Berry, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2009-07-23
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board