Demolish It Now Building in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
Demolish It Now Building
- the whole of fucking malvern!!!
- DAVE'S HOUSE
- all the bleeding churches!
- THE SHITE HOUSE
- Dyson Perrins, The Chase, Club Nine or Shite House, Fighthouse or lighthouse call it what you want
- Theatre of small convenience.... wy why why why why. Cant you fools see it is the biggest waste of time and money in the history of British Society. Stop it, stop it now. DSB
- don pedros-for many reasons+also somefields-too big+too crap
- mlavern council...barrrstads!
- light house (club nine)
- Waitrose!!! why do we need another supermarket? for snobs too! and although they pay good, they have ___________ in charge
- that wall that's on the way to worcester
- Da fockin' lighty bo!!
- Town as it shit
- TURN THE CHASE INTO ONE BIG PAINTBALL AND AIRSOFT PALACE!
- The clock tower so that all the skanks go sleep somewhere else at night.
The building to the right of strikes
- Poundbank needs a daisycutter
- Dysons!The College!All the supermarkets, burn them now. QinetiQ coz they're putting us in danger of being bombed every day!
- The Priory
- DERA. For pure amusement
- Natwest Bank (leave the cash machine in a skip!)
- That bloody great green monstrosity vacating DRA site backing on to Arosa Drive however did they get planning permission ahh they didnt need it because they are the government. Its an eyesore from the hills.
- The fountain in the Link, always blocked with burger wrappings or filled with bubble bath and blowing bubbles over the Worcester Road
- Hatfield House - MGC. horrible.
- all the houses in the way of the view from my house
- Everything but my house
- the lighthouse
chineese takeaway opposite texaco garage it annoys me
- THE CHASE! i want to see it destroyed- the shithole
- the cop shop
- some of the 748 supermarkets we have. How many does a town of 35000 need?! Waitrose, Safeway, 2 Somerfields, a Co-Op, a Lidl on the way, Kwiksave...
- Malvern college and all the keepers
- Most of them....
The New Theatre
- GET RID OF THAT WAITROSE S**T FROM OUR HILLS.
- MALVERN CINEMA COS THE FURRY FACED SECURITY SUCK
- Dyson Perrins High School. Grrrr!!!
- Waitrose: this is really a demolish it before it's been built building.
- The Post Office, Great Malvern
- That "modern" block of flats up Abbey Road!
- -The Waitrose Store currently being built as a direct result of District Councillors ignoring local people's wishes, and the decision of the Town Council. Where else would you find a Council destroying 200 mature trees IN A CONSERVATION AREA, overlooked by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in a town centre, removing a car park (and reducing the number of spaces available) that grew cowslips, destroying the town's Market, and probably the few independent (ie interesting) shops left.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-12-10
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board