Hookup Spots in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
- CONNER HILLS HOUSE IN ELGAR AVENUE IS A BROTHEL THROUGHOWT THE WEEK BUT THE ONLY PROZZYS R HIS SISTA CARLA AND HIS BIG FAT MUM
- elgar avenue on the wall or owtside the shop 4 sum sketty bitches hahahah
beware the boyz are wel aggresive round dem endz
- im not being funny. but wot do u expect us to do theres NOTHING to do there more stuff for da pentioners.maby if u saw that we are kids not thugs we wouldnt act how we do cant we have fun Yer i kno it gets outa hand sumtimes but we cant be left inside 24 7. yer we could go bowling ect but we dnt have that kina money nd we mite go down the youth club thingy but omg thats boring, you complain about us being scary and disruptiv but you reli arnt trying to make things better 2 b fair you did the same things when you were younger and we will probibly feel the same as you feel when we grow up but its called experiance. GET OVER IT you aint tryna prevent it so stop comlaining nd building stupid sculptures half of us are 15 16 17 nd cant go clubbn and we have to find ways to occupy our self. were nt dooratts who lie around all day nd half off us arnt accademic nd cnt be bother to read we need socilising and fun. mby jst ask us what we reli want nd well tell ujst a lil bt off respect cuz not all off us get pissed nd go around beating the martn in to sum1 (sorri if i offended ani 1) write bak 2 this if u feel u have more 2 say on this issue!
- CHAV CITY ME BAB
- The Basketball Courts down victoria park are good for all the cool kids checking out the new tunes from son of dork and The Whizz Bang Kids. Big up the Tamworth crew and their 19p cresta lemonade, boi!!!
- TOMMI FREER'S HOUSE, BBQ'S WAS DA BEST 'AIGHT... SPOOKY MASSIVE ATTACK VOICE MAN, LEDGE...
- The Winter gardens - more specifically the bus-shelters. The chav population of Malvern seems to love this spot. Then again, so does everyone who doesn't want to be caught smoking.
- winters vicy park
- The Americans Park... Not well know, but all the best people were there! (I know its not in great Malvern dumbass, blame the jackass that thinks that Malvern only consists of Grt Mlvrn)
- winter gardens
- kettle sings cafe for cream tea's dont you know after a lovely smoke on the hills
- North quarry car park, north malvern road
- The current " hallowed hook up spot " of Malvern where all us like minded people gather of an evening is the Malvern famous Don Pedros, cheap booze and (cheap) women the ideal spot to enthrall our "youthful" minds, if you are really lucky on a friday night you may even be approached for a light by superstar DJ EXODUS if you haven't been driven out by drum n bass gippos already that is. Great bar staff though whatever happened to Joe and the essential sessions?....?...DSB
- The Winter gardens in the summer its a classic and the smeel of weed mmmm.
- winter gardens,cold but big
- usually we meet at tha park then Martian'll drive us some where... hopefully
- aps for all your job needs
- One of the Malvern Hills car parks
- Malvern is shit the winters is cold dark skate parks full of pikeys and thats about it
- Chillin wiv me hoes and brovvas outside da cadbury's shop uptown.
- Outside da chippy, innit?
- Dukes Medow, by the gt. malvern primary school(no peados)
- The winter gardens
- Another hook up spot is mainly around outside the chippy by waitrose bo!ha! another gud sk8tin site in malvern is KNOWHERE!!!!!.
- The skatepark in Victoria Park. Or rather, a collection of ill-concieved and over-priced metal abomination masquerading as a skatepark.
- If u r a pathetically boring loser who can't get into a pub then you go to the Winter Gardens. Don't go there unless you fancy a fight.
- Out side the youth center for the little skater boys
- Scout hut used to be the only place to hold parties (apart from maybe Abbey College or that place in Colwall). Winter gardens for a bit until it got taken over by those amazing skaters (no really, they're quite good - some of them can jump on AND off their skateboard)
- Rose Bank Gardens above the Wells Road.
- the benches by the pond in the winter gardens.
- Malvern is where i was born 13 yrs ago and where i live now, it has beautifull sceanery, hills, natural springs, countryside and lots more. The nicest place in malvern is victoria park perfect for hanging out.
- Your all sad outside Burger Star was always the number one hang out in Malvern. Plenty to see and plenty of people to annoy.ie. George, owner of Burger Star.
- Its the winters m8, outside the bogs and sumtimes inside when it rains. get pissed,whitey, then get lafed at by every1 for whiteying, watch others skin up, and wish u could afford more than a bottle or Ruff ryder.
- most of the young hooded teeney bopers hang out by the elgar statue. when they are not placing traffic cones on his head.
- GET TO THE WINTERS BO! -- get pissed up down the boat sheds and in the skag bog! laugh at the many Y.10 whiteys hurling all over the floor! shout at the old peopple coming out of the cineama! loose your ganja on the floor! skin up in the cold and dark! best of all, SEE FLANGE GET THE GUT OUT!
- outside woolworths
- There's a strangly attractive corner of the West Malvern road near St james' school where a load of no hopers hang out, join them if you dare!
- The wall outside somerfield
- Anywhere up the top of town, outside Woolies or in the Winter Gardens
- SKUM CREW AND THE LINK LOT ARE THE ONLY SKATER'S IN MALVERN AND WE ALL HANG AT THE WINTER GARDENS, BUT WHOEVER WROTE THE STUFF IS RIGHT WE HAVE TO STICK TO THE ROCKY DROP AND SLIDY ROCKS, BUT NEVER MIND COS WORCESTER'S DOWN THE ROAD, OH
I FORGOTT WORCESTER'S CRAP FOR SKATING AS WELL.
- the basketball courts at the youth centre
- For students (and there's an awful lot of these in Malvern) this is Great Malvern Station outside the restaurant.
- Corner of Church Street and Graham Road
- -Outside Frogs Cafe, Church Street -Benches at top of Church Street -Priory Park - Outside St Ann's Well Cafe (on the Hills above town)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2009-12-04
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board