Sports Clubs and Facilities in Great Malvern, Worcestershire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Great Malvern.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- I would just like to defend malvern rugby they are a class team with great facilities!
- the common is good for running around until you tread in dog shit.
- rugby club, malvern town. Thay are a bit crap tho!!
- MALVERN SPORTS
- Cricket, Malvern Colege Love it ang there is no better way to enjoy a summer afternoon! Just KEEP OF THE GRASS
- Ok time for Malverns best kept secret. The BEST basketball player in all of Malvern is the man Joe who used to run Don Peds, i have watched him practice a few times now on the odd occasion he comes down to the victoria rd hoops, the man does not miss, he looks like one of those guys you see on NBA. I once saw him murder a couple of guys who are regular ballers down here they didn't know what hit them. I've spoken to him a lot down pedros he's real modest about his game but geez can he play, nicked this screen name off him that he used to have when he lived with a guy called Graham from Olivers. DSB
- Mountainboarding, we have one of the best places in the UK in Cradley, out to grass is great also good spots on the hills
- Malvern sports is good!
- Malvern United under 15's play at Sling Lane (once all the dog crap is cleared)
- there's a goal post somewhere...
- B-ball courts and skater park to smoke da erd etc.
Darts down the local...
Malvern Town FC. Fuckin' great fottball club
Swimming pool, for swimming
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark Hutcheson, bob dovey, bob marley, da, Brian Jones, John McClaine, Marc Eting, Matt, jim, Dan, Al, Hugh Nicklin, Phill Tromans, Kirsty, Matt Williams, dave, herman, John Morris, malvernman, Sarah Passmore, Downtown Sid Brown, brian, War Rose, fairy head, Phil, Elmo, Delilah, clive, DD, Louise, ian croft, Suggs, Bob, bonnie, John Taylor, Alex Foulds, chris, blah, blah, blah!, Edwood, GaZ fAz, Terry, DAVE HARFORD, the STINK, lynn, wet, edward hockett, stu, Victoria Milne, Ange, bobhawks, ali, Holli, nath, DAVID MIDDLETON, SKUM CREW, luke, Charlie Pottins, jack, D Morris, emma, generic, estelle, Rach, Smackhead, Chris Kirkland, Will Baker, Captain Face Beats Mcginty, Turdy, Andrew Smith, lushy, Tim Millwood, Sarah, bob hope, D Scott, tom, Tracey Waite, Billy Bob, Sophie Evans, charlie, Neil Poulter, Graham Shepherd, litze, Phill, Michelle, Dave Newton, Lenny, Harriet, Ray Toland, Tez, Paul Hart, sazkia, Nick Atkin
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Great Malvern
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Great Malvern Knowhere Board