Arts, crafts and such in Greenwich, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Greenwich.
Arts, crafts and such
- Greenwich Market is famous, its a bit less busy on Saturday and during the week there are often stalls set up, the other markets are deff wortha look too.
- Away from Greenwich town centre, try the Woodlands Art Gallery in Mycenae Road (up near the Blackheath Standard). Does some good exhibitions and also sells some original art at prices that aren't quite as crippling as the galleries in Greenwich or Blackheath village.
- Stitches and Daughters is an overpriced "twee but trendy" craft shop, most of the stock can be bought from John Lewis - rather tatty, avoid. Hand made foods should be measured in giga-calories but if you want to teach your waistband some respect (and get onto the weightwatchers ten most wanted list) then it is a must.
- Greenwich Market is very good for crafts, quite unusual stuff
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Michael Tisdell, sophie, elaine, beth, Kay Haldane, mish, alice, John B, rich dix, Ruth Lauriston, James, generic, David Thomas, lisa and simon beames, Naomi, Alan Palmer, spencer, Tom, mishty, Paul, Richard Kershaw, Charlie, Pete, Geds Balmer, KT, nickyd, deb, bob, chris, Andy, John Davis
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Greenwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Greenwich Knowhere Board