Favourite Building in Greenwich, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Greenwich.
- The Dome, of course! I was very sad to demolish the Mind Zone since there was some marvelllous rides to be had from it (when the punters had gone home, heh heh)
- Maritime Museum and Royal naval College, Stunning.
- The Queens house, at the bottom of Greenwich Park, and most of Greenwich University campus. Elegant and picturesque, just the sort of thing to be in such a lovely place as Greenwich
- Observatory in Greenwich Park. The 1st shop in the world.
- The Seaman's Hospital on the river walk towards the Cutty Sark pub.
- The Paragon, one of the most original 18th century colonades in London
- St Alfeges Chruch
- greenwich has some of the most gorgeous old georgian houses in london-just beautiful old architecture
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, Michael Tisdell, sophie, elaine, beth, Kay Haldane, mish, alice, John B, rich dix, Ruth Lauriston, James, generic, David Thomas, lisa and simon beames, Naomi, Alan Palmer, spencer, Tom, mishty, Paul, Richard Kershaw, Charlie, Pete, Geds Balmer, KT, nickyd, deb, bob, chris, Andy, John Davis
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Greenwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Greenwich Knowhere Board