Skateboard Shops in Grimsby, Lincolnshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Grimsby.
- Abrasion in Scunthorpe, all major Skateboard and Inline brands like Element, Karma, Flip etc. and Rollerblade, Roces, Valo. also shoes by Globe, Macbeth, Draven, Hookups - Tee shirts by Atticus, Smell your mum and skater brands.
- Underground - New Updated Website comming SOON
LOADS MORE SKATE AND INLINE HARDWEAR FROM THE TOP BRANDS AVAILABLE FREE UK DELIVERY ETC
- underground is shit, its all for fashion. Go to Forw4rd near KFC in cleethorpes near the peir and all that. Its the bomb. www.gyskate.tk
- Forw4rd, near KFC in clee off the avenue
- UNDEGROUND HAS MOVED TO FRESHNEY PLACE MARKET HALL STILL ALL THE TOP FASHION BRANDS FROM THE SKATE-SURF-SNOW SCENE BUT ON A SMALLER SCALE
GRIMSBY,S ONLY OFFICIAL STOCKISTS OF VOLCOM-MOOKS-FENCHURCH-ZOOYORK-VANS-ADDICT-FRACTURE-ETC ETC
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OVER THE YEAR AND COME TO THE MARKET TO SEE US
- Underground clothing does a few skateboarding things.
- Undeground / 2-4 Brighowgate Grimsby / behind train station
stock all latest skate street fashion from volcom-vans-fenchurch-addict-zooyork and more all decks and hardwear in stock
check out the new winter 04 ranges due in sale now on 50% off most things
new website www.undergroundskatewear.com
- Forward' in cleethorpes stocks loads of great decks, trucks and skate gear. See Gaz there he's helpful and knows his stuff.
- UNDERGROUNDS GOT COOL NEW STOCK IN FROM FENCHURCH-ADDICT-VOLCOM-ZOOYORK FOR ALL YOU GIRLZ AND BOYZ
CHECK OUT WEBSITE SOON -WWW.UNDERGROUNDSKATEWEAR.COM
- Just bought really cool dickies stuff in beorc. They've got some fab stuff in for the summer, the red+white DC retro girls trainers are especially gorgeous.
- elsfal, underground, slammer, beorc all kick ass shops i think elsfal and underground mor for boards inline and bmx but beorc and slammer have so amazing cloths
- Theres a new shop called underground preety good , The guy in theres not bad looking either. Beourc is ok but its a bit over priced and the clothes wash shite.Theres slammer which is more punk/goth wear very cheap !
- Beorc is a cool, skater/ alternative shop. Selling everything from incense, body jewellery, shoes and some funky clothes oh and they do piercings too! to be honest i would'nt go anywhere else! My friends also opening a shop called underground soon, in place of the old fish and chick...get yaself there one off's and vintage clothing!
- HERE AT LAST
SK8 / INLINE / RETRO / FUNKY CLOTHING AND HARDWEAR
BRANDS ADDICT-VOLCOM-ZOOYORK -FENCHURCH-MOOKS-NIKITA-VANS -DUFFS-ETNEIS-ZERO-POP AND VINTAGE -
MENS AND WOMENS
COME AND GET IT
NO SHOP IN TOWN LIKE IT
2-4 BRIGHOWGATE GRIMSBY 01472 242423
THEOLD FISH AND CHICK
- VeloSport on Cleethorpes High Street - cool shop, nice owner!
- Elsfal, Garden street in town
- i see allsports have started selling skateboards now...
- THE SKATE SHOP IS CLOSED
- jaspers 4 the clothes - gowd noz 4 the boards
- There is none.But there fucking should be!
- Transition did rock - i should know i co-owned it! Keep the faith! Gra
- who remembers transition?!!!
alas no more,go to meggies if you need a board desperado,wet&wild surf shop sells a few boards & theres a few nice chix who work in there as well.
- JASPERS IN THE OLD MARKET PLACE SELLS VANS AND AIRWALK APPAREL. AS WELL AS O'NEILL AND HEDWORX.FUNKY CHAIN WALLETS AND RUCKSACKS
- Has Dobo (Dave) got off his arse and set up that little skateboarders shop he was on about yet???
- could you send me some pictures and the prices of the skates you are selling and information
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, paul thompson, gilly, DavidDavidson, Richard Davidson, drummergirl, sdf, Chris + Damien, emma hall, KEITH, Mike Smith, bobbie socks, Pete Dixey, Chris Borum, Moonhead, Rick S., laura paddey, Dan Harris, mark daynes, Vicky, Ruth LeCore, faa2000uk, BadBoy, adam, mono vintage, scott, Myra, GC, Andy B., geoff tims, hannah, RORY STORM, jimbob, katie, leon shepherd, Paula, craig barker, bomber, J. Parkin, sarah, stacey, said the 'g' word, would prefer to remain anonymous if grimb, gee, Chris Robinson, jimsippo, Z, indra, H Coleman, mike, ray moody, Dan McLoughlin, lesley, DANNY THOMO, Donna, matt, theasbolad, barry, Selina, a.humble, gemma, Sam, Ben, hEIDI, sandra reynolds, dawn_61, Ray Richardson, bazza, martyn hurst, matty davies, jo, Ghandi, triff, r. andrews, amanda ov grimsby, matty, Snella, BILLY, Mark Ladlow, paul, linzi white, mark, samantha, Andy Male, Jake Powell, Jim, mimi, Dan, Inchy, adz, wesk8, dave kershaw, Miles, Natasha Bowers, CE, blakey, UP the Town Down the Beer, john warner, Rich Davidson, dave, Sss, matty rowlands, katey, Batman_col, simon dale, Vanilla Ice, badgerwoman, RHYS, Sam Aisthorpe, jo lander, Nick, IaN, Jenni, fabric retro clothing, i want emma grimes' tight blonde bumhole, ellie, peter, Robert, kik, gra, R U Ferkinshaw, Margaret Campbell, anon, GySkate, A vicious Fiend, stu, Iain, bez, NIGEL GEARING, tim gill, woja, Joe Marshall, Wilks, David Shipley, bunny, charlottte manally, Vicki lucy pippa angela caroline, liam, ANDY T, malc, Ryan, Michelle Ashton, generic, J3ski80, northern lass, Ben Wilkinson, len cposey, Barry Winterton, gareth, BabyCakes, penny, volcomik, m.a.willie, tw, Tony Ford is a legend, Mighty Mariner, rob, katey christie, Moggy, Daniel Cooper, andy, Joe Barker, Brian Henderson, Milly, Marshy, John Stacey, bump, becks, Lauren Blyth, Kim, Tee, Alyson Thomson, SEAN, Jessica, bob, Speedhorn_gimp, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Grimsby
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Grimsby Knowhere Board