The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Hackney, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Hackney.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- kingfisher is still standing !!
Clapton square not yet invaded by hipsters
KO gym in Clapton
- More and more people need a website for their business. Oliphaunt is providing bespoke web design for small businesses.
Please check our website: http://www.oliphaunt.net for our services and our portfolio. We are based in Hackney and would be happy to meet you for a free consultancy.
- Hackney is a dive. Over the 10 + years i have lived here, i have seen the place change for the worst. In the old days you could leave your dorrs unlocked or even during the day leave them open However this is not recomended these days as i once experianced 2 youths(no older than 14)running through my front garden and straight into my house where they helped them selves to my stero and televison. The youth of today has know respect for the elders! Darren 31yrs
- The history that's slopping around is just so mega - where's the English Heritage boys?
- Springboard Hackney
1 - 9 Downham Road
TEL:0207 684 2345
A training organisation that has ESOL classes, IT classes, Lifeskills, Childcare, Hairdressing etc. It has an Open Door policy, so it attempts to find a course for you, whatever your current abilities.
- Hackney, on an average night, is full of extremely 'trendy' people who believe that 'retro' (meaning things past) is the way forward. Also home to the energy bank - an new innovative way of learning to boost your positive energy.
- • car dumping. why is that residents can tolerate these tossers who think hackney is one big scrap yard. in my opinion, the primary use of our council tax should be the tackle this cancer. EVERYONE complain to hackney environmental ser - manager abe abigilou (?) - fiona, emma and see how they can ingorn you!
- Hackney Volunteer Bureau - with over 500 volunteer opportunities. Meet new friends, receive training and have fun!!! You can be a carnival worker, environmentalist, museum assistant, play ground assistant, youth worker and many other things. If you are 16-24 we are also running the Hackney Millennium Volunteers project - where you can get national awards, certificates and accreditation for volunteering - call 020 7241 4443 or visit our web site: http://members.aol.com/hackneyvb
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: simon hughes, Wooj, Dan Kelly, christine olney, lilz, Anita, Martin Togher, Kirsty Hopkins, Richard Harris, rus, D*, Laura Beduz, Matt Yarnton, ray, Ceri Dingle, Charlene Wiloughby, generic, sheila, Steve Brown, George Britton, Sean Groth, Caron Copek, Bodster, diane jackson, Janice Rafael, Adam Holdsworth, Tim Jones, darren, Jack Hunt, Richard, Jason, s. van toen, oliphaunt, Joe Swane, PM, juliancole, John Allan
Last updated: 2016-09-10
More stuff about Hackney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hackney Knowhere Board