Live Music Venues in Halesowen, West Midlands*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Halesowen.
Live Music Venues
- Porters (now called the King Edward i believe), Benjamins & The Rose & Crown. The George do a Kareoke aswell.
- Benjamin's has now turned into a Robin2 type venue with rock and other bands playing fridays and saturdays. Open Mic night on a thursday in the bar, this now looks like a really promising venue for live music.
- The Olde Queen's Head has live music friday and saturday night, more suited to older tastes but the bands are very competent none the less and it's FREE
Open acoutsic mic night on a Thursday usually draws younger talent and on the whole they are fantastic, sunday nights are electric jam night.
- Benjis again
- King's Highway in Quinton is forever advertising live music. And the walls of the old Murco garage are generally plastered with posters for cover bands appearing in Stourbridge (Fred Zeppelin, Stereotonics, Coldplayed, etc.)
- Benjamins holds a music night called One Dumb Night for local original talent run by http://www.angelfire.com/retro/thewaas .
- The Lutley Mill does Karaoke every now & then (5 times a week!). Nowhere in Halesowen for bands to play as Halesowen people don't really get that instruments on records can be played live at the same time.
- as above,rubbishy tribute fare @benjamins.grab a granny at weekends
- Sometimes the piped music in the Cornbow Centre is quite loud.
- te rose and crown dudleys rock the castle
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael A Hunter, Mick Nock, Jim Smith, mick, Katie Booker, wouldnt you like to know?, it's still a secret, Lucy, todd ransall, fatty, connor, William Westbury, Beverley, jennifer masterman, Twiggy, Dan Bernstein, Mike Head, Margaret A. Finch, tim evans, Charlotte, generic, Diane Fitz, Claire, Sue Bloomer, Sianne, it's a secret, Jim Cooper, Billy Shenstone, cuiydha, M Head, Alan Calder, Chris Houghton, Michael, James Smith, ANNA GILBERT, jamie endres, Mike Hunt, David Howells, richard, rob, ken newman, Ad Lad, Phil, ToM ToM, Fagbag, Dave Newman, Stuart, bob, Andy, G.smith, Tony
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Halesowen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Halesowen Knowhere Board