Arts, crafts and such in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Hamilton.
Arts, crafts and such
- Card Making & Scrapbooking Supplies at InkSpot. I am soooo addicted! Great range of art materials and they do framing too!
- ink spot
- The Margin Gallery on Gateside Street is worth a look
- InkSpot in castle Street, Hamilton have everything for Art and Craft not to mention some fantastic gifts and a massive range of FANCY DRESS costumes and accessories. This shop sells cool stuff!
- Dynamic Grafix have a whole range of stuff that can be printed on.
- This is Nedville - we don't do class!!
- Head to Strathaven or the West End (Glasgow)
- theres a museum and the mosoleum
- The ink spot is good
- Aye right
- claddagh in quarry street has nice gifts,elspeth hamilton has exclusive perfumes and jewellery and au natural is cool but always mobbed. next door to the perfume shop is a great gift shop and upstairs is hamiltons only non smoking cafe
- the new museum is very good. oldest public building in the town apparently.
- INK SPOT thats it! unless u include stationary box
- Art Supply shop near the Town Square
- One arty shop-------- INK SPOT
- The shutters on the shops in clarkwell road, hillhouse are home to some of the towns finest abstract art and political commentary!
- Em ,Inkspot, an art supplies store, which is pretty funky and EXPENSIVE, Something Specila, nick nacks etc, no not the crisps, em and a couple of embriodery places
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lindsay, adam russell, George clark, steve silver, james, craig, Craig-Alexander Reid, Jungle Crew, john adamson, Joseph Mitchell, Wilf Yule, Dean, margaret aitken, Billy, Carthur, Donald Anderson, frazzle dazzle, JC, nigel harris, raz, mable, greg, Gordieboy, kez, generic, G.hendry, senga, David Mason, Kelly McDonald, alex harris, Der's fanclub, CLAIRE D, alannisbet, Marion, Ruthie, Smudge, Caz, Auntie I, Dan binbag, Laura, keneth MacPherson, jamie, Jozzie B, jason, alana capp, eileen, Karen, Craig D, cunny, Gamie, Sidvicious, fancy, peter, JAMES McGOWAN (GOON), sarah, kav, Judy, gordon, Stuart, R, colin, Graeme, BD
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hamilton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hamilton Knowhere Board