Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
- The multi screen in King Street has closed down.
- The cinema in King Street closed early in 2016.
- Multiplex on King Street on the corner near the town hall.
- Dont forget the Riverside Studios, a repertory cinema sohowing double bills for £6.50 every night. www.riversidestudios.co.uk . Awesome place.
- UGC in King Street near the Town Hall. Downstairs are 2 medium screen smallish cinemas. Cinemagoers can be selfish and discourteous there unfortunately. Upstairs is the old circle which now is split in two. Expect long waits but friendly service at the downstairs confectionery and coffee and soft drinks counter where they do nachos, crisps, huge sweet bags, munch boxes, ice-creams, popcorn buckets and more.
- A 4 screen conversion in King Street. Appalling patrons - munching, scrunching and talking through the films.
- Virgin opposite the town hall in King Street. A bit of a duffer . A lot of patrons rudely talk and chomp their way through films in the 4 dinky theatres.
- We are finally getting a cinema in Shepherds Bush! Yhe tacky old shopping centre is having a face lift and promises a multi screen cinema.
- Riverside Studios Cinema is amazing - 2 different films daily. All art house but all excellent - take the plunge.
- Virgin Hammersmith - bog standard Virgin cinema, but they do special Saturday matinees every week for kids - usually Disney stuff, etc. Air conditioning is well dodgy - boiling in the foyer and freezing in the auditorium! Good car parking around the back, though.
- Closest one is on Putney Bridge, dead cheap and great hot dogs
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, David Dexter, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2016-05-28
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board