Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Hammersmith, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Byrite in Kings Mall is now called Blue. The togs look the same though.
- Blue is now where Byrite used to be in Kings Mall. Looks like the same clobber though.
- Praktikal for women's fashion at brilliant prices.
- River Island, Primark.
- River Island. Byrite's is about to close down. Primark is for budget conscious girls.
- When it comes to good Clothes Shops in Fulham do as a fulhamite would do go elsewhere although there are a few accept ions to the rule most are on the Fulham road. Lets hope the new shopping centre can improve this dire situation
- Only mainstream shops
- Avoid Hammersmith if you're clothes shopping. There's nothing except a few tacky girls' clothes shops in the Broadway Centre. If you're in the area, try Putney instead. The Putney Exchange has The Gap and other cool shops.
- Loads! Worth mentioning is the She & Me fetish fashion shop on Hammersmith Rd.
- Trendy designer ski shops on the Fulham Road (eg fatface) are most popular
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, David Dexter, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2015-04-06
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board