Computer and Games Shops in Hammersmith, Greater London*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
Computer and Games Shops
- X-electrical in King Street sells games.
- Games World in the West 12 mall it is a GREAT games Shop but a bit small since its move from shepherds bush market, i have been a loyal customer for about 16 years!!!
- Game is a mainstream retailer in Kings Mall.
- X-Electrical in King Street sells secondhand games at fair prices.
- GAME in Kings Mall.
- Games World in King Street. There's a recently opened games shop within the mall where Time computers used to be.
- Retro X on Shepherds Bush Road - sells classic computer games (Atari, Commodore 64, Spectrum etc) and has some old school arcade machines in the basement.
- There's a Games Workshop on King Street which is usually full of dweebs playing with themselves on a big landscape thing every Saturday.
- X, a second-hand er... consumer technology shop. Lots of second-hand computers, games consoles, musical instruments, cameras. Small but buzzin'. Also Games World.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, David Dexter, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2016-05-28
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board