Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Hammersmith, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- X Electrical has music gear including tech and studio stuff.
- X-Electrical in King Street sells a a variety of guitars, keyboards and USB/MIDI stuff.
- There is a small shop on uxbridge road that sell musical instruments close to the bush hall.
- BEM has buzzed off back to Brixton. X Electrical in King Street seems the only shop flogging music gear now. Argos on the other side of King St has catalogue stuff plus Maplins a few doors along also sells some bits & pieces.
- BEM West, 133 King Street, W6. Good knowledge and staff.
- BEM West, King Street near all the restaurants and Ravenscourt Park. Excellent knowledgeable service and a good selection of guitars, amps, bass guitars, fx, accessories and hard-to-find bits.
- X-Electrical do secondhand gear - keyboards, oddball guitars and bits and pieces. Be warned: hey're not the easiest people to deal with.
- X - the electronics shop on King Street sell second-hand Keyboards, Amps and effects pedals. reasonable prices.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2015-04-06
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board