Live Music Venues in Hammersmith, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
Live Music Venues
- The westbourne studios = newly installed digital soundsystem amazing staff (bar, soundman+ woman )two huge projection screens national bands of the calibre of Foals and Metronomy to avant garde art punk Agaskodo teliverek - live music - run by barworks who run hoxton bar and grill and the slaughtered lamb amongst others -
the defectors weld in shepherds bush is going to run music soon on wednesdays
- The Kings Head is now know as Zulus, they still have live music over weekends, and often host touring bands.
- Shepherds Bush Empire on Shepherds Bush Green. Seen better days, poor sound, hard seats, drink prices outrageously high. Bar queues are ridiculous due to warm stock and slow service. Fans love it.
- Carling Apollo near the flyover is nationally if not world famous.
- Hammersmith Appolo.
- Hammersmith Apollo has started to feature rock acts again.
- Live metal and rock bands in the Kings Head at junction of Fulham Road and Fulham Palace Road.
- Fulham Brass Band rehearse at Chiswick Club Society, Chiswick High Road, London W4 (nearest tube is Stamford Brook on District Line) on Thursdays from 7.45 to 10pm approx. Currently experiencing period of growth and have quite a busy diary for the forthcoming months. See the Band's website at http://www.geocities.com/fulhamband2/index.html
- The Hammersmith Appollo used to be called The Hammersmith Odeon
I saw Gary Glitter there and it was very very loud.
An Ok venue but the traffic pollution flooding the air sytem from The Westway
- The Apollo when it's not showing bad childrens musicals starring Philip Schofield. It also carries some of the big touring comedy names like Shooting Stars/The Fast Show or Ben Elton, whenever they tour.
- West One Four (W Ken) and the Kings Head (Fulham) are good for new live music
- Apollo (Hammersmith), Bottom Line (Shepherds Bush), Empire (Shpeherds Bush), Orange (West Kensington)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2008-01-15
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board