Record Shops in Hammersmith, Greater London*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Hammersmith.
- There's an HMV in Westfield at Shepherds Bush.
- There is a small Music shop in Sheperds bush green Do some decent deals.
- There's Virgin in Kings Mall. WHS does CD's, DVD's & tapes but doesn't sell any kind of singles.
- Virgin in Kings Mall is tiny and, if you're over 20, it's hard to understand how to find or buy anything there.
WHS in Kings Mall.
- Virgin and WHS in the mall.
- There's no speciality shops in Hammersmith. The nearest collector's store Spinning Disc closed in 2001 when the proprietor, Terry Jones, passed away.
- second hand type place up from Fulham Broadway, opposite the Blue Elephant
- Spinning Disc up the road to Chiswick is quite interesting
- Kevin's CD's in Shepherd's Bush is a great little independant record shop offering current releases below high street prices,with plenty of classics and special offers to keep collectors and bargain hunters happy. Uxbridge Road side of the green.
- None that I like, but there's Our Price (two of 'em) and an idependent dance shop too.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Derek, K.Halsey, Milhouse, guy, Colin, bert, Lucy, Rick, jim, Borris Carloof, Matt, roger, Ginger Jon, lee rider, John Santilli, Ceara Rea, Chris Amies, JC, generic, raquel, amy cook, Sponds, bratty, paula jones, mo, Sam M, dave, conrad, Christine, Heidi Fikke, Debbie, denis, James Hamilton, Big Hal, lLolita, Antonia Hollingsworth, G. Ryan, Justin Coll, tina, Joel Rowbottom, Chloe, FeevaDanMC, Matt Blake, Richard, Doug Peacock, C Hill, Nick Dempsey, Jenn Wolfe, Jeremy Sandle, spaceman jim, Ed, Dianne, Ed Browne, Frank Koffer, badger, Andy, Angela Tregaskes
Last updated: 2014-08-02
More stuff about Hammersmith
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hammersmith Knowhere Board