Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Harlesden, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Harlesden.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Goldie was always posing outside Burger King in his big truck!!lol
- kenneth brannagh used to live in harlesden rd (before he became famous)with a friend of mine. he metioned it a one of his autobiographies.
- one of the girls from mysteek. the boxer audley harrison. lots of bbc people.
- Slim dutty- heavy hip hop guy hu sings 'blood puddles', n alfie frm eastenders
- Um i think Frank Bruno, and Alfie from east enders, Shane Richie.
- AUDLEY HARRISON HE IS FROM STONEBRIDE WHICH IS JUST OFF HARLESDEN I MENTION STONEBRIDGE BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ALSO ASWAD IS FROM HARLESDEN EVEN TOUGH THEY ARE NO LONGER FAMOUS. DID YOU KNOW THAT PAUL BOTANG WAS FROM HALESDEN AS HIM IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE HIS OFFICE IS IN WEMBLEY SO YOU CAN ASK HIM WHERE DID HE LIVE THERE ARE RUMORS THAT YOU LIVED ON OLD FIELD ROAD
- Shane Ritchie, Cyril regis, there is more, I'll get back to you.
- Aswad, Alan Jackson in Eastenders, BoneyM (I think lived here at one point), Michelle Gayle (again Eastenders - not sure if she is from Harlesden but have seen her around) -- also interesting fact is that in Eastenders, Harlesden has regularly been mentioned, the church near Jubliee clock has been used for filming as has the 24 hour shop and roundwood park, the Balti house has been used in adverts for BA and also in something that Michelle Collins has dones... well now - that's a start!
- Er no
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: becki, SEB, Martin, JustHappyToBeHere, Gina, pechorin, dont wnt 2 say, f.oxhey, fran, kandice, trikle triplets, Carla Buchanan, Fitzy, big dog, generic, sarah_calsworth, m little, corey, Maureen Flynn
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harlesden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harlesden Knowhere Board