Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Harlesden.
- Drive through Burger King off the High Street. Various chicken, burger, pizza, curry and kebab no-names.
- Os Amigos is a good Portuguese on Park Parade. Raj is excellent bangladeshi cuisine on harrow road in harlesden. several good thai restaurants in walking distance. award winning vegetarian curry in willesden at sabras.
- McDonalds in High Street closed in January 2004.
- on da highstreet deres sum bangoli resurant, n we got da bakery, iceland n budgens n busses go'in down 2 asda in less den 10 mins
- Loads selling greasy african food or spicy west indian patties. Tasty
- Anychance u could ask the west indian bakers to post their famous meatloaf recepie.
I was dragged up in harlesden/Stonebridge & now I live in a place where I'm offered synthetic meatloaf whenever I request West Indian meatloaf.
I have searched the web high & low in search for this culunary delight only to be confronted with vacant stares.
By the way, if I recall, the music shop was called sounds wicked & you had a white rasta called Itel rasta who carried out all electrical repairs :o)
help me with my meatloaf dilema & ill do my best to recall some more of the finer things I remember about glorious harlesden...
- The Balti House does a blinding curry - drunk or sober! Kings Pizza is great and has won awards...
- Loads. lots of chinese takeaway, chip shops, Kebab shops , chicken shops, macdonalds, indian resturaunts. The West Indian Bakery does the best meat loaf ever. The food is always fresh and lovely. The best!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: becki, SEB, Martin, JustHappyToBeHere, Gina, pechorin, dont wnt 2 say, f.oxhey, fran, kandice, trikle triplets, Carla Buchanan, Fitzy, big dog, generic, sarah_calsworth, m little, corey, Maureen Flynn
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harlesden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harlesden Knowhere Board