The Best Things in Harold Hill, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Harold Hill.
The Best Things
- its a racist area so everyones white. thats might not be a good thing in some peoples opinion thought it is in mine.
- THE AMOUNT OF WOODLANDS IN SUCH AN URBAN AREA. SEEING THE DEER IS GREAT.
- lol are u avin a laugh....
- when you are feeling really horny you know that you can go harold hill and have a higher chance of pulling dirty birds than anywhere else in havering. they may not be able to spell their name however
- I was warned not to move to Harold Hill, but I thought it can't be that bad! The 2nd day here I walked around the corner to find all the kids dancing around a burning car! What a great sense of community spirit these kids have!
- ummm.... wait..... hold on.... no. sorry.
- Gallows Corner....Plenty of escape routes from here.
- Having the manor. Good for fishing and various other nocturnal activities.
- When the sun comes out
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: andy walpole, Daniel Harris, Jackie Dennis, NoddyNoName, sam, nick, cherry cornall, c powell, steve, generic, lee donovan, Skunklegs, Jane Phillips, glenn
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harold Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harold Hill Knowhere Board