The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Harold Hill.
- Theres the bear... full of sniffheads, then theres the pompadours... full of sniffheads and people who wanna row about anything......... in fact theres loads of pubs here n theyre all full of sniffheads and people who wanna fight. except maybe the duckwood. cos ive never had a row there
- THEY ARE ALL "LOCALS" TYPE PLACES.
THE KING HAROLD IN NEARBY HAROLD WOOD IS REASONABLY PRICED.
- the saxon king da place were da slappers go n if your up for a fight go dare you will always get one but it does av its good sides da best bit to stand in is the opposit end to the ferriers sorry i ment snooker table
- Arguably the business pub on Harold Hill is The Saxon King in Petersfield Avenue. It's one of places where everyone knows everyone. At The Saxon King, there is no such thing as a stranger; simply a friend you haven't yet met.
There are resident darts, pool and football teams plus charity and theme nights. Friday night is entertainment night in the form of a disco or karaoke. When the sun shines, everyone enjoys the gardens; an 'adults only' beer garden and the children's garden provides family fun with a bouncy castle, bungee run and barbeque.
- alderman pub harold hill
- The Albermarle is an awe inspiring sight. When the sun sets over Hilldene shops and the pikeys are grabbing last minute bargains at Kwik Save, there really is no other place you'd rather be......
- The Community Centre. The same boring people, drinking the same boring drinks, talking the same boring talk. With the occasional Karaoke, we mean occasional, and a resident bike. Would you like to know all the scandal about this place? Let me know
- Pending wot u want, morris dancer for a good all rounder, duckwood for a quiet one or the pompadors for a row!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: andy walpole, Daniel Harris, Jackie Dennis, NoddyNoName, sam, nick, cherry cornall, c powell, steve, generic, lee donovan, Skunklegs, Jane Phillips, glenn
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harold Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harold Hill Knowhere Board