Hookup Spots in Harpenden, Hertfordshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Harpenden.
- The Round Bench.
- The round bench opposite Boots.
- used to be the round bench in my day - might look a bit odd as am now 33
- rothamstead sk8 park it is wiked the verts r a bit small but hey
- The ups and downs on the common is good there is always someone @ the skate park
- I stay at home...its safer...The alley is a nice resort if your into Katie
- I think the car park at the Rothamsted Experimental Station is the best dogging spot for miles. Every third thursday of the month I'll be there in my blue mondeo. Bring it on!
- The nicky line near Roundwood Park
- Pah, everywhere's cold and wet. Nowhere.
- The Salvation Army
- The footbridge up Thompson's close
- Rothamsted Park during the summer months, when all the youth of Harpenden have time off.
- The park in oakley road
- On top of the water tower, great views!!!
- circular bench outside argos
- The bench outside the fancy dress shop,Smartie Arties,in Southdown
Somerfields car park at around midnight on a friday night
- British Legion pretty much every saturday night....oh and if you're looking for a fight around 11.30 on the common outside
- the old wooden fort in the park
- Woodend park on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Used to be the Graveyard - some of you may know the name Enid Slaughter and playing advanced cricked
- The tree outside woolies.
- bus stop where you can rip it out of the wannabes on the round bench!
- The benches infront of Sainsburys - equidistant from all the offies.
- go to rothamsted park for a good night out, always sum 1 there!
or got to highfield oval if u want 2 skate!
- the minging kebab shop by the station, it's kappa slapper central
- at the local graveyard from April - September
- public toilets near sanisbury multi storey great to score!!!!
- the park in roundwood lane.laundrete in southdown
- varios bus shelter the tree in gleneagles hotel carpark
- tennis courts. back of the libary
- the coffee shop now dry cleaners .the laundrette next to the bovis building
- grave yard .
- varios youth clubs is the hoy still going train statin
- kids playground in southdown
- The round bench - what can I say - THE place for sad underage kids - but its quite nice for eating your lunch on when the sun is out.
- Visible in-your-face - the love tree and necking bench outside Boots.
Otherwise the Rose Garden (sic!) in Rothamsted Park where town meets frown.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Norris, mrspoon, George, Lyndsay Stanley, Boris Bananas, daniel gilson, cuddlycat, jim bowen, Simon Marchant-Jones, Matt, vanessa lilley, beast, James A, shots, anthonyleddy, Johan Heimlich, bob bobbins, terry, fred eliot, arthur Hurnell, emily, Bob Houlston, stevieshotgun, Fred, Arthur, Jenny, nic, Robert H, becca, James F., Johnny, Tamson Holman, Richard, imogen whitfield, David Kearns, Simon, Kathryn Hazzard, Big Alan How, kt, Bob, Youval, mr green, annoymas, Fred Flintstone, Joff, gary fellows, ukrides, Jason Foley, carl, bee, William Robson, generic, John Hawk, BusterBloodvessel, G, jam, ian green, MIKE, gary, Rachel, ., Harry Phillips, Gary F., I Henning, Andy Charlwood, FeeBag, vince, uk rides, Gary F., lax, OZZ, Tony Itondi Kabongo, Ed, John, Ed Mumford, Steve
Last updated: 2015-09-19
More stuff about Harpenden
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harpenden Knowhere Board