Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Harringay.
- The Bollywood Cinema at the bottom of Ducketts Common is a church now I believe
- I'm afrid you have to go the multiplexes at Wood Green for this sort of thing.
- There are no cinemas in Harringay. Unless you count the New Curzon up at the south side of Ducketts Common. They do Bollywood and other special stuff. If you want mainstream blockbusters it has to be Wood Green.
- Theres two boring multiplexes 15mins up the road in Wood Green
- asian cinema as you come up to turnpike lane
- They just demolished the Coronet which was a lovely, cheap fleapit. Sniff...
A new multiplex (yawn) is opening up the road in Wood Green. There's a great cinema at East Finchley which is only a half-hour march away.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Bill Newland, S.Walters, froth horse, Ali Franks, Pete Tims, ray berry, Nico Hogg, Richard Head, junior, louis younger, Paul Louis, up north, Mr Bongo, Alan Bradshaw, Amy, caram, generic, Smiffy, chris, Bbarr, David smith, Paul lazarra
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harringay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harringay Knowhere Board