Favourite Building in Harringay, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Harringay.
- Hornsey Tavern
- The Salisbury is beautiful as are the buildings that flank Green Lanes.
- Happy Days, fantastic Gothic architecture.
- For sheer convenience, the 24 hour Sainsburys and drive through McDonalds
- Sainsburys. It's the best branch I know. I like the look of that weird pointy church on Wightman Road. I have to pay my dues to South Harringay School by the way... they have a small, freezing cold swimming pool but it was there where I learnt to swim.
- St Paul's church on Wightman road is a wonderful modern building tucked away amongst the rows of Victorian suburban housing.
- The Castle climbing centre just south of Manor House
- the hayleeeys house
- Salisbury Arms, (see pubs above) it's so big I can't imagine what goes on in all the rooms upstairs. Right at the top it appears to have a roof garden.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Bill Newland, S.Walters, froth horse, Ali Franks, Pete Tims, ray berry, Nico Hogg, Richard Head, junior, louis younger, Paul Louis, up north, Mr Bongo, Alan Bradshaw, Amy, caram, generic, Smiffy, chris, Bbarr, David smith, Paul lazarra
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harringay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harringay Knowhere Board