Buskers, Street Entertainers in Harringay, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Harringay.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Keith the beggar cracks me up, asks for £50 while he is on his mobile and his girlfriend is on latest ipod. Usually its outside Yasir Halim Bakery.
- No we all have too much dignity in our wonderful borough.
- No-one entertains on Green Lanes. The police now have thousands of their officers patrolling the street at any one time, so any that there were have now gone.
- Beware the small 5-foot nothing woman that tugs at your arm, leg or any other flailing appendege begging for a quid. I've seen what she spends it on, and lets just say it's not food.
- Wait outisde the Suffolk, Salisbury or Finsbury at closing time for some good street entertainment.
- the hayley is my street entertainer.... mad albanian with blonde hair and black tunge shoes and white socks
he always has a red face
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Bill Newland, S.Walters, froth horse, Ali Franks, Pete Tims, ray berry, Nico Hogg, Richard Head, junior, louis younger, Paul Louis, up north, Mr Bongo, Alan Bradshaw, Amy, caram, generic, Smiffy, chris, Bbarr, David smith, Paul lazarra
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harringay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harringay Knowhere Board