Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Harrogate.
- Pizza Parada 2 for 1. Supper AND breakfast!
- gravelies chips oposite harrogate theatre!
- jack fultons near mcdo
- subway,the cafe @ the theatre, macy ds,
- Maccy D's and next to there Jack Fultons. All the junk you'll ever need for less than a pound..
- er... dixy chicken
- Damn Yankee's is the best!!! They do lots of veggie options so don't be put off by the steaks and burgers. Also, Horoscope Chinese, Cattleman's Association, The Noodle Bar, Thai Elephant (pricey) and Est Est Est are all good for restaurant type foods. For lunch there's loads of pubs in the town centre that do food.
China Garden on King's Road is a good Chinese takeaway place and Chico's is always a good option for post drinking binges (they're pizzas and kebabs are about as good as you'll get in Harrogate!)
- B.E.D Burnsey Eat Drink. U cnt visit Harrogate wivout goin 2 Bed!!!its sooooo nice!!!!!its nica an relaxed and its rly rly nice!!!
- If you like Sushi you cant beat Ichiban (which also does yummy Malaysian and chinese food too). Its next to Zizzi's on cheltenham parade.
- The Chinese opposite Olivers (can't remember the name) is excellent. Lovely food, curteous and friendly staff who don't hover, and value for money.
- brios, just luk at the fit waiters!!
- Skewers for really really hot fried gorgous chips. Joe rigatoni's for tasty italians and food too. Dixxy chicken, rip off of KFC but nearer than starbeck.
Sqwinting cat just past rossett school serves really nice pub food 2 for price of 1.
- Chez La Vie... The BEST French Onion Soup! Need I say more?
- go to chico's and ask for chips and cheese and curry sauce. yum yum yum.
or two-for-one pizza at pizza parada.
there's a few curry houses, bu nothing special.
many nice restaurants of all different prices and kinds of food.
- Horoscope Chinese is absolutely fantastic, also like William and Vic's for a gorgeous meal. Headley's is good but pricey. New Wetherspoons is OK for a glorified MacDonalds I suppose.
- The Rajput curry house-JUST EXCELLENT
- Salsa Posada (near Asda) is THE BEST Mexican restaurant EVER and well worth a visit.
Pinnochio's - exciting twinkly stars on the ceiling but a 50% chance of food poisoning.
Chilli Peppers food is crap and the service ain't up to much either.
- the horoscope chinese
- Simon's Sandwiches (somewhere behind the Victoria Gardens shopping centre) sells the biggest, nicest, cheapest sandiches in the world. The sort that leave mayonase and all sorts of other gunk down the front of your shirt. It's the only choice. Go there!
- Hogshead - the place to be during the day - hang out for hours on the setees!!
- The old Lotus on Leeds Rd was/is great and I love a bit of Joe Rigatoni's calzones
- The Cattlemans Association just up from the conferece centre do the best steaks in the country, avoid if youre vegetarian. Try the big steak challenge!!!!!!Ian
- There are eating places that cater for everyones taste. Italian, Asian, Pseudo-american, Tapas, French and even English. Most places will deliver food to your home for a minimal charge. Betty's Tea Rooms are legendary.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin, Claire Lovatt, Lucy Russell-Hobbs, laura, Myles, simon, marskeunited, donna, :), Dan, Stu, Andy Chambers, Rich, Trouble, oranjeboom, Karl, lizzie jack, Roger Velcro, Jake, PARKER BMX RULES, Ian Smith , kate, Tim Sketchley, John Connors, Rudy lover, Jobie, ashley reaks, Gordy, ceri, Steph, John Whitehead, Laura Jeffrey, DeeDee, boycer, matt daligan, Roger W. Poultney, jamie, will, Richard Butler, Lisa Hale, info, L.Fox, James Aitken, Abigail, Brad, Essjay C, greeny, Bob, Jeff Whiley, sarah, Hannah Thrall, Annie Metcalfe, Tony, Lee Stacey, Jane, Mirrorman, Trev, Lucy Charlton, Arron Halton, geoffbeckfan03, k, bb, miles, James Roberts, t, luke, loz, Tracie, M Upton, Mike, summer, ryan callaghan, generic, Mousetower, Danny, nik, Ian, Jo, owen worsnop, h griffiths, Allan Smyth, David Lancaster, manda, Wayne, rob, bEx, Vivien.G., Cassie, thomas p, Michelle Hung, Parker Da man, gary, richard turner, Kay, allan, Charlie Brown, Cap, Jon, Rob Donnelly, Liz Smith, d pinchen, J!oseph, kate sandler, jnoi, marianne, LOLipop, Snapey, Matt A, callum, amy, Crista
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harrogate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harrogate Knowhere Board