Demolish It Now Building in Harrogate, North Yorkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Harrogate.
Demolish It Now Building
- the house across the road from ours
- The New Market..Copthall Tower...unbelievable that the plans for these got accepted in such a beautiful town...
- THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
- Copthall "Retina Buggery" Towers - needs redecorating with fire... lots and lots of fire.
- maccy ds!
- the granny flats on the side of the stray (and everywhere else)
- That building above the train Station
- Royal Hall. Its a fecking sham. Huge site could make way for decent multi-story skatepark.
- Coptall Towers, whole of the railway station, the part of the conference centre next to the Royal Hall - it's an eyesore!!!
- In reply to the question - the Club under Copthall Towers was Annabellas in the early 80's - fantastic Rock Nite in a Wednesday, and then was Legends before it closed down!
- da 1 nxt 2 da train station coz it hurts ya eyes!!!
- Oh, to hell with it... flatten the whole town.
- The whole town. Never Ever Ever Ever have I been to such a sh*tole.
- chilli peppers, its crap, and it was painted a nasty bright teracotta orange all over!!!
- bloody copthall tower
- Copthall Towers. Where else???
- mcdonalds, w/ scallie customers in it
- Save those poor souls about to jump from the Victoria shopping centre
They cannot pull down much else of the old railway station so why did they forget that monstrosity of a tower block next to it-anyone remember the club that use to be in the basement??
- The train station - nasty.
The conference centre for its ability to attract sad mix n match business men and reps in synthetic suits.
- Jeez, I think we should just start up the Victoria Shoppong centre all over again. I mean theres only a hand full of shops in their anyway. Even Milles Cookies has gone now.
- The whole of Dene Park Close in Bilton. Especially the house with the mad blonde woman, fifteen hooligan kids and her crazy husband who thinks he's Eminem.
Whilst we're on the subject, send round the RSPCA for their neglected dog Simba.
- Preferably Jimmys, or that one on the corner of Station Rd and York Place with the REALLY dangerous porch
- tower block by station - what a sight as you arrive home!!
- The awful 1960s block by the railway station that sticks out amongst all the lovely old Victorian buildings...
- EDISONS AND CLUB XI
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin, Claire Lovatt, Lucy Russell-Hobbs, laura, Myles, simon, marskeunited, donna, :), Dan, Stu, Andy Chambers, Rich, Trouble, oranjeboom, Karl, lizzie jack, Roger Velcro, Jake, PARKER BMX RULES, Ian Smith , kate, Tim Sketchley, John Connors, Rudy lover, Jobie, ashley reaks, Gordy, ceri, Steph, John Whitehead, Laura Jeffrey, DeeDee, boycer, matt daligan, Roger W. Poultney, jamie, will, Richard Butler, Lisa Hale, info, L.Fox, James Aitken, Abigail, Brad, Essjay C, greeny, Bob, Jeff Whiley, sarah, Hannah Thrall, Annie Metcalfe, Tony, Lee Stacey, Jane, Mirrorman, Trev, Lucy Charlton, Arron Halton, geoffbeckfan03, k, bb, miles, James Roberts, t, luke, loz, Tracie, M Upton, Mike, summer, ryan callaghan, generic, Mousetower, Danny, nik, Ian, Jo, owen worsnop, h griffiths, Allan Smyth, David Lancaster, manda, Wayne, rob, bEx, Vivien.G., Cassie, thomas p, Michelle Hung, Parker Da man, gary, richard turner, Kay, allan, Charlie Brown, Cap, Jon, Rob Donnelly, Liz Smith, d pinchen, J!oseph, kate sandler, jnoi, marianne, LOLipop, Snapey, Matt A, callum, amy, Crista
Last updated: 2010-04-12
More stuff about Harrogate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harrogate Knowhere Board