Live Music Venues in Harrogate, North Yorkshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Harrogate.
Live Music Venues
- The Blues Bar is a great gig..music every night of the week and Sunday afternoons too..
- little wonder pub
- There is live bands every Tuesday at carringtons. www.bottomfthebottle.com is the site, they are all alt. to heavy.
- the little wonder on ripon road - regular punk/hardcore gigs, see nyhc.co.uk, hghc.org
- Just to let visitors know. The Harrogate Arms is no more and is now infact a Thai Restaurant!!!! So the best place now for Live Music is THE IRON DUKE, formerly The Honest Lawyer/Runrunner/Old Tradition. Fridays are Jam Nite & Open mic nite. Sunday - Live Music of all genres. Under New & Improved Management - John & Paul, have done the place up big style. Lovely pub. Great Food. Lovely atmosphere. Friendly Staff. Well worth a visit.
- Conference Centre.
- little wonder puts on cool punk gigs care of the mysteriouse nyhc
- regency (near asda) my mate sometimes plays there. alternative music
- Not many of these. Try out Monteys on a Sunday night. Acoustic set with Nige and Ade, just make sure you know the words to Hotel California and In the Air Tonight.
- apparently, the regency (pub nr asda) has started to encourage live music!! (hope they've redecorated upstairs, though). often stuff at the little wonder, and there's always the blues bar on montpellier.
- Edisons and the Blues Bar are the place to be for Live Music.
Live Jazz funk on at one of these places most monday nights. I'd ring them to make sure before you get the bus.
- Tricky one. Harrogate isn't big on the live music front. The major place is Blues Bar but I personally hate the place. Other than that you can catch stuff at Muckles sometimes, Honest Lawyer's OK as is Little Wonder.
- Go to Leeds
- Is the Harrogate Arms still doing this?
- Honest Lawyer, The Harrogate Arms, The Blues Bar, Monteys and Planet Vodka
- Since the sad closure of the Harrogate Arms, the only place offering regular live music is the Honest Laywer, but the Little Wonder is now starting to put on a few more gigs. A 10 minute drive from Harrogate, The Sun Inn at Norwood has live bands on every Sunday night.
- Planet Vodka does very cheap drinks deals and now runs anthems of dance on a thursday night and even has a hard house night on a sunday! Wicked!!!
- Live acts play at the Harrogate Arms on an irregular schedule.
- You've got to go to The Montpellier round the corner from Betty's to see Gyrating Geoff - an aged popster in weird clothes DJing, dancing and miming along to the songs - a local legend. He used to be on Saturday and Thursday nights.
- 20/11 Shooter are playing at the Dragon Pub on kings road if anyone is interested. Ask them to tell you who Claire is (thats me!)
- The Harrogate Arms, Edisons
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin, Claire Lovatt, Lucy Russell-Hobbs, laura, Myles, simon, marskeunited, donna, :), Dan, Stu, Andy Chambers, Rich, Trouble, oranjeboom, Karl, lizzie jack, Roger Velcro, Jake, PARKER BMX RULES, Ian Smith , kate, Tim Sketchley, John Connors, Rudy lover, Jobie, ashley reaks, Gordy, ceri, Steph, John Whitehead, Laura Jeffrey, DeeDee, boycer, matt daligan, Roger W. Poultney, jamie, will, Richard Butler, Lisa Hale, info, L.Fox, James Aitken, Abigail, Brad, Essjay C, greeny, Bob, Jeff Whiley, sarah, Hannah Thrall, Annie Metcalfe, Tony, Lee Stacey, Jane, Mirrorman, Trev, Lucy Charlton, Arron Halton, geoffbeckfan03, k, bb, miles, James Roberts, t, luke, loz, Tracie, M Upton, Mike, summer, ryan callaghan, generic, Mousetower, Danny, nik, Ian, Jo, owen worsnop, h griffiths, Allan Smyth, David Lancaster, manda, Wayne, rob, bEx, Vivien.G., Cassie, thomas p, Michelle Hung, Parker Da man, gary, richard turner, Kay, allan, Charlie Brown, Cap, Jon, Rob Donnelly, Liz Smith, d pinchen, J!oseph, kate sandler, jnoi, marianne, LOLipop, Snapey, Matt A, callum, amy, Crista
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harrogate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harrogate Knowhere Board