The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Harrogate.
- mix music!
- er.... i dgo 2 mucis zone 4 mine, best selection
- mix music next to where trik used to be and music zone.
- Music Zone - good selection of music and one of my mates works there so get discount
- Mix Music is ok but its really small. I'm lazy so i prefer ordering of amazon.co.uk - its cheaper and it has a wider selection. Plus, you don't have to leave your home.
- Asda - good selection of chart cd's etc, quite cheap
Mix Music - small and cramped but good selection
- Mix Music......got to be
- The Record shops in Harrogate are actually shit. Jus go 2 Asda cos its nice an Cheap.
- Mix Music
- There's only one place...Mix Music opposite Mac Ds. The guy who owns it is cool and knows everything and anything about music.
- Mix Music is really good helpful staff, good selection of rock, indie, a bit of dance, can get you stuff pretty quickly if they've not got it, the only proper record shop in town. Best to stick to the two guys who work there in the week(Matt and Ollie I think), part timer is a bit qlueless, looks like he's in fancy dress a lot of the time, used to work at Jimmy's apparently so kind of figures.
- mix music and the 1 near the victoria statue, next 2 the jewellery shop
- Mix music is OK, but nothing special...beats Woolworths though.
- Mix music, Dj trev from Jimmys works there sometimes during the day, and its great for most music mosh,hardcore and cheesy pop might be in there somewhere.
- None worth shouting about since the Sound of Music closed.
- Mix music is the only one, really. nice people, little small.
- 'Mixmusic' near Halifax oppisite Agos
- Mix Music the best of a very sad selection
- Mix Music - small but good selection. Bloke who runs it is a miserable fecker though.
- Oh what a poor selection of record shops Harrogate has, we only really have Woolworths and Our Price worth mentioning.
- Mix Music opposite McDonalds always has a good selection of independent stuff, and for bargain hunters, there used to be a second hand record stall down in the Market Hall, though the bloke who ran it's probably dead and gone now.
- Two top record shops just next to each other by Debenhams! One's called Adagio and tends to be jazz / classical - the other (name forgotten) tends to do rock / pop / electronica / god knaaas what else. The proprietor is a lovely aging flowerchild...
- There's a great 2nd hand/rarities shop behind the theatre on Cheltenham crescent
- our price its over the road from the train station itscheap
- Unfortunately, the mighty John Faith Records has closed down, but there's still Mix Music on Oxford Street, and they're pretty good for obscurities as well as mainstream charty stuff. A record shop where you don't have to ask specially if you want vinyl! Not just CDs, but RECORDS!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin, Claire Lovatt, Lucy Russell-Hobbs, laura, Myles, simon, marskeunited, donna, :), Dan, Stu, Andy Chambers, Rich, Trouble, oranjeboom, Karl, lizzie jack, Roger Velcro, Jake, PARKER BMX RULES, Ian Smith , kate, Tim Sketchley, John Connors, Rudy lover, Jobie, ashley reaks, Gordy, ceri, Steph, John Whitehead, Laura Jeffrey, DeeDee, boycer, matt daligan, Roger W. Poultney, jamie, will, Richard Butler, Lisa Hale, info, L.Fox, James Aitken, Abigail, Brad, Essjay C, greeny, Bob, Jeff Whiley, sarah, Hannah Thrall, Annie Metcalfe, Tony, Lee Stacey, Jane, Mirrorman, Trev, Lucy Charlton, Arron Halton, geoffbeckfan03, k, bb, miles, James Roberts, t, luke, loz, Tracie, M Upton, Mike, summer, ryan callaghan, generic, Mousetower, Danny, nik, Ian, Jo, owen worsnop, h griffiths, Allan Smyth, David Lancaster, manda, Wayne, rob, bEx, Vivien.G., Cassie, thomas p, Michelle Hung, Parker Da man, gary, richard turner, Kay, allan, Charlie Brown, Cap, Jon, Rob Donnelly, Liz Smith, d pinchen, J!oseph, kate sandler, jnoi, marianne, LOLipop, Snapey, Matt A, callum, amy, Crista
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Harrogate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harrogate Knowhere Board