Skateboard Shops in Harrogate, North Yorkshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Harrogate.
- butterfingers current stock - santa cruz, flip, krooked, real, birdhouse, independant, bones and spitfire. Loads more coming soon. so soon they already had it when i was there just hadn't got it out yet
- GO TO BUTTERFINGERS BEHIND THE FIRE STATION, THEY MAY HAVE SMALL STOCK BUT THEY ARE GETTING MORE SOON, HELP SUPPORT THE SHOP AND MAKE THE LOCAL SCENE BETTER.
- Butterfingers behind the fire station some good stufff support the locals!
- ONLNE snakeboards n that
- argos,jjb,sportsworld,leeds and places
- intersport,allience, and thats it. if you want anything good bugger off to leeds
- Argos Intersports. They've got a small selection but it's okay i guess.
- none if you want stuff bugger off to leedas
- I pretty much always go to Argos Intersports. They've got a small selection but it's okay i guess. Theres always NYC (used to be Trick) next to the music shop.
- probably NYC near halifax
- alliance down that massive hill next to pizza hut. proper cool guys
- Triks turning into a fasion store so only Intersport i guess now.
- trik, next door to mix music
- a surfing skating shop called Alliance has opened near pizza hut, but the staff are seriously arrogant, and its expensive. G23 has got a lot of the same stuff...and its cheaper.
- Trik opposite Mcdonalds, started out crap but is gettin better evry time i go in
- new shop called traxs? oppersite jack fultons, near mix music.
- Theres a cocky ozzy in intersport, avoid at all costs!
- not any good 1s but all:sports sell sum decks and stuff
- active edge
- Nearest ones are in York or Leeds
- G-23 is the place to be for sk8 wear
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Kevin, Claire Lovatt, Lucy Russell-Hobbs, laura, Myles, simon, marskeunited, donna, :), Dan, Stu, Andy Chambers, Rich, Trouble, oranjeboom, Karl, lizzie jack, Roger Velcro, Jake, PARKER BMX RULES, Ian Smith , kate, Tim Sketchley, John Connors, Rudy lover, Jobie, ashley reaks, Gordy, ceri, Steph, John Whitehead, Laura Jeffrey, DeeDee, boycer, matt daligan, Roger W. Poultney, jamie, will, Richard Butler, Lisa Hale, info, L.Fox, James Aitken, Abigail, Brad, Essjay C, greeny, Bob, Jeff Whiley, sarah, Hannah Thrall, Annie Metcalfe, Tony, Lee Stacey, Jane, Mirrorman, Trev, Lucy Charlton, Arron Halton, geoffbeckfan03, k, bb, miles, James Roberts, t, luke, loz, Tracie, M Upton, Mike, summer, ryan callaghan, generic, Mousetower, Danny, nik, Ian, Jo, owen worsnop, h griffiths, Allan Smyth, David Lancaster, manda, Wayne, rob, bEx, Vivien.G., Cassie, thomas p, Michelle Hung, Parker Da man, gary, richard turner, Kay, allan, Charlie Brown, Cap, Jon, Rob Donnelly, Liz Smith, d pinchen, J!oseph, kate sandler, jnoi, marianne, LOLipop, Snapey, Matt A, callum, amy, Crista
Last updated: 2011-04-10
More stuff about Harrogate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Harrogate Knowhere Board