Cafes and Coffee Shops in Hastings, East Sussex*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Hastings.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Java in the old town is great for milkshakes
- Hastings severely lacks coffee shops. There's not even a starbucks!! Mr Beans opposite the Odeon is ok. There's a tiny cafe nero in waterstones. Re-open Cavemoon!!!! That place was awesome.
- poor boy's cafe by Morrisons is pretty good. hte rest are mostly big chain shops.
- Totally yummy home made food at "eat @ 12 claremont" very reasonable lunch and takeaway, specials every day and organic, veggies vegans and carnivores all welcome. Home made pizzas best in town. Fresh soup every day.
- Cafe Caricature The Bourne Hastings - great friday night events - entertainment and supper currently £10
- Cave moon on sea front.
- Cave Moon, needs some pub, its such a great atmosphere, just go and chill with a hot drink to warm your cockles and good food. Its always fun to to go and see the little things in the glass. The bestro on the end of the pier was good, but the owners turned grumpy, just wants old people with simple needs I think.
- f@ck all now salamander has shut
- street be there or dont
- 1066. Great coffee, nice bakery too.
- Cult Cafe in Robertson Street - Jaquies a real star
- MR BEANS AND MR POTATO
- The one in the old town that does all the potatoes. I hope that they pay the workers more than the minimum wage.
- yep, salamanders is a nice 1, n there r loadsa places for an afternoon drink....
- mr.beans nd walkers r a bit of class
- hoagies2 closed down early 99 but martin and jacquie,the propietors moved two doors down and now run the "cult cafe"robertson st.lots bigger but the same atmosphere and the food is just as mouth watering. try it and see for yourself
- Excellent greasy spoons on the seafront and vegetarian and organic cafes in the Old Town.
- Mr Beans, Jempsons, Wildlife cafe, Cafe Salamander are all quite nice when they're not too busy.
- Cafe SALAMANDER -very cool and designer, not too expensive, lots of honeys!
(up Robinson street on the way to the fountains)
- The street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: M.R. Gowen, Tom Bartlett, Nicola Davis, abigail gilbert, omega, Chris, vibe, Shaun Lee Bishop, martin phinbow, ray, ralph howton, hastings, sam Roberts, Stace, mark peters, geoff martin, Jak, Chull, ridhard lacey, shelley, ross, Shoaib Mughal, Laura-louise, Adam dando (MADA), sarah, Mr Proper, Wee, richard wyland, joanie, nick, todd, C J, Rudy, keithduly, Antony, mike, Alan Griffiths, luke, Linda Shaw, D.YOUNG, amanda, mattnc30, Stephanie June Beale, Richard Moore, Adam Hansford, spanky, Steve May, alfie moon, yannis, Steve Watts, Alison, Tim, Ben Tullis, Lilmishap, Akeel, dave walters, Karen Hayler, melly, Doug Lazenby, Stefan Gutkowski, levi, David Hancock, BeatenUp, rosemarie, howaRD ROBERTS, Hastings Old Town Studios, Bobby Ray Prince, Arwen, Jim, leigh, paul hog, W Wea ver, Robin Hollingsworth, terry, Luke Gilson, almeh, Brian, joy beddows, Eric Firerod, J Griffits, Meg, Rik, Laura, 10 year old sk8er, Lachland Munn, BEER MONSTER, deepdene trolls, skatepunx101, dan crease, Jayne, Liz, jack ebbets, tanya richards, pete mummery, david webb, oliver mcneil, Dave Jonson, Maureen Fuller, rebecca, Sophie, dan, Pinky, louisa, John Humphries, sven barbarians mc, Dan Clarke, Mat, john, generic, sharon, Tove Gillham, Mark, Michael, Ann Brooker, miss paal, rob, madam butterfly, Tracey, Adam, Joanna, john mc glinchey, Trevor Bourner, Evilsockpuppets, Matt Davey, Maggie, hastingshappenings, LittleDudette, vruges, Luke da sk8er, vibeman, ADZ, acaukwell, Marc, Steve, george
Last updated: 2010-02-14
More stuff about Hastings
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hastings Knowhere Board