Skateboard Shops in Hastings, East Sussex*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Hastings.
- The Source is the only and best skateboard shop in Hastings. It's in an old church on Braybrooke Terrace near the station. It's massive and has everything you need; plus an indoor wooden skatepark/bowl which you can rent out or sometime use for free - or www.sourceskate.com
- there's re al that's been there since i can remember and the source recently moved to hastings opposite priory meadow near gamestation and further up there's a nu shop i think its partnered with re al, head up past halfords towards alexandra park and on the opposite side from the roads theres a shop i dont know if they have a sign up yet but they got alot of skating stuff there
- Elementals closed down. Theres a couple near the odeon still. Re-al and something else...
- Source Skate/bmx shop in queens road has finally opened after being in Bexhill for years - mail-order prices, rider-owned, good stock etc and right opposite whsmith's
- Re Al sports, its been there donkeys years
- i think re-al is the only one. And it's tiny... It's in the town centre, next to the cinema.
- The Source in Bexhill are real good for BMX/Skate stuff....they ride and stock all the latest stuff and shoes/clothes. Blanks with grip for £20 plus all the usual brands. i heard thwey were opening one in hastings.?
- there are no skate shops in hastings, real is no longer a skate shop, its for chavs
- re-al is overpriced but have a goodselection of decksand trucks etc
- The new one on the pier is great! Well, its good to have another.
- elemental NOT re-al unless u r absolutely f@ckin desperate
- There is one shop in Robinson Stree that sell Skate fashions. Re-all sell some skate equiptment but not a great deal
- anywhere but re-al, please anywhere but there
- Note to the goon who doesn't like RE-AL 2 in an earlier msg, what is it that you do so specially,that shows how much you care about "THE SCENE" as you like to put it?+If you actually want to do something helpful go down Elemental and sign their skatepark petition and with the permission of the council it may happen.
- the new skate shop is called elemental and its on the corner of robertson street the prices are great the staff are good friends of mine and you would deffinitly not call darren meatheaded to his face. go there chill out play some pool watch some vids and avoid re-al like the plauge
- Elemental is the new best skateboarding shop in Hastings.Now we finally have a place worth calling a good skateboarding shop Re-al is over and they suck(damn pykies)Elemental are also sighning a petition for a new skatepark.They're on the end of Robertsons street near the library.
- New shop opened, think its re-al 2. woo hoo. Apparantly run by the loser from re-al and some meatheaded cryapt bouncer. Just what this town needs another shop run by people with no interest in skating and just cashing in.
- Re-al commercial, sell-out shop that has no interest in local skate scene.
- nt really, n thaz sad considering there r funking mor skaters here then fucking london, they all think they can skate!!! should try to fucking learn!!
- not many! we NEED 1 cos there's loadsa skaters
- Backyard - too out of town for recognition
- Hastings has a shop called Re-al which can be find by Queens Road near the cinema - however the owner doesn't care for skateboarding and knows little about it and is all into trying to make money out of our little subculture and the boards are over priced - last time I went in the kid behind the counter didn't even know what a kingpin was - pop in to see the new boards etc. but don't buy anything - go anywhere but here to buy stuff!!
- Re-Al again but only if u R desperate for a king pin or somethin. Just to give an example of their prices...they sell new-deal (old ones) for £55 without grip......Re-open BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I hate to say it but 're-al' is the only skateshop in hastings now the well known 'backyard' has chipped off to the great skating/riding heaven in the sky.
- Backyard, real (but it's a trendy shop, but they give good discount)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: M.R. Gowen, Tom Bartlett, Nicola Davis, abigail gilbert, omega, Chris, vibe, Shaun Lee Bishop, martin phinbow, ray, ralph howton, hastings, sam Roberts, Stace, mark peters, geoff martin, Jak, Chull, ridhard lacey, shelley, ross, Shoaib Mughal, Laura-louise, Adam dando (MADA), sarah, Mr Proper, Wee, richard wyland, joanie, nick, todd, C J, Rudy, keithduly, Antony, mike, Alan Griffiths, luke, Linda Shaw, D.YOUNG, amanda, mattnc30, Stephanie June Beale, Richard Moore, Adam Hansford, spanky, Steve May, alfie moon, yannis, Steve Watts, Alison, Tim, Ben Tullis, Lilmishap, Akeel, dave walters, Karen Hayler, melly, Doug Lazenby, Stefan Gutkowski, levi, David Hancock, BeatenUp, rosemarie, howaRD ROBERTS, Hastings Old Town Studios, Bobby Ray Prince, Arwen, Jim, leigh, paul hog, W Wea ver, Robin Hollingsworth, terry, Luke Gilson, almeh, Brian, joy beddows, Eric Firerod, J Griffits, Meg, Rik, Laura, 10 year old sk8er, Lachland Munn, BEER MONSTER, deepdene trolls, skatepunx101, dan crease, Jayne, Liz, jack ebbets, tanya richards, pete mummery, david webb, oliver mcneil, Dave Jonson, Maureen Fuller, rebecca, Sophie, dan, Pinky, louisa, John Humphries, sven barbarians mc, Dan Clarke, Mat, john, generic, sharon, Tove Gillham, Mark, Michael, Ann Brooker, miss paal, rob, madam butterfly, Tracey, Adam, Joanna, john mc glinchey, Trevor Bourner, Evilsockpuppets, Matt Davey, Maggie, hastingshappenings, LittleDudette, vruges, Luke da sk8er, vibeman, ADZ, acaukwell, Marc, Steve, george
Last updated: 2009-10-14
More stuff about Hastings
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hastings Knowhere Board