Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Hatfield, Hertfordshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Hatfield.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Funk Rock is the only good shop in the Galleria. Lots of interesting clothes
- Funk rock sells quality clothes, bit expensive though
- St. Albans
- hatfield town centre is great it has 5 charity shops and new look, all the local junkies hang out there is what it if you are getting your money out at the cash machines.
- None worth mentioning
- TK.Max in the Galeria, plus other retail outlets... Bring your cash... The cash machines INSIDE the Galeria charge £1.50 per transaction!!!
- Anywhere in the Galleria - or if you are desperate New Look in the town centre. Probably better off going to St Albans.
- BWise and New Look, and ASDA (George) for men.
- Plenty, if you like the caravan fresh look.
- bdcm which people looked at, then kept walkin bcoz it was cheaper to go to harrods. Then the place got raided and ever since the only person to go in there is the owner and bobby the pb tramp who dresses very fashionable who needed shelter (wonder who raided that shop)
- Galleria, most people like tk max, but if you ask me it's an oversize wardrobe, well let me tell you the story... I went there, felt like id been violently shaken, dropped into what could abscurly be called a clothes shop, told to shop (half commatosed) couldnt bear it- had to leave. Psyked myself up and three hours later I returned to buy a hoodie. got my ass outta there, went home, only to be told Id only been gone half an hour! But it was fuckin unbearable, as a man I cant stand shoppin
- *Galleria, most people like tk max, but if you ask me it's an oversize wardrobe, well let me tell you the story... I went there, felt like id been violently shaken, dropped into what could abscurly be called a clothes shop, told to shop (half commatosed) couldnt bear it- had to leave. Psyked myself up and three hours later I returned to buy a hoodie. got my ass outta there, went home, only to be told Id only been gone half an hour! But it was fuckin unbearable, as a man I cant stand shoppin
- BEWISE!! cheap nasty clothes for the pikeys on benefits! and steven oliver!
- TKMAXX in Galleria and in StAlbans or the george range of clothing in Asda is quite dashing
- loads of clothes go with my moto shop till u drop
- There are some good outlets in the Galleria. The only problem is that if you but something you risk wearing the same item clothes as one of the locals.
- TK MAXX in the Galleria is excellent for poor trendies and smartly dressed folk. Great generally for people who don't live in Hatfield.
- MOIST is a great shop. So is the scope in the town centre(I get a discount because my cleaning lady works there).
- Lots of trendy clothing shops in the galleria which are quite cheap considering the brand names. If yer into alternative stuff Hatfield is a charity shop paradise sue to half the shops being Oxfams and the amount of students!
The uni has some good clothes sales on campus sometimes.
- The Galleria houses various 'Factory Outlet' stores for out-of-season designer stuff.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Toby Williams, Richard Curtis, shiny mcshine, Jim, Bex, na westwood, Si, Jill Smith, ed bendell, Gareth, Karl Barrow, Sally, James, Kieran McAleer, Emma, jonny english, alex, delboy, alan hargreaves, Darren Hazard, Patrick pagan, flynnstone, jodie marie cordner, Dave, Mr Bridges, "amazin"Andy, Greg Macrdechian, Tom, Charlie Farnsbarnes, Paul, scott, kirsty, Bogus, Max Sommers, l.j, Emily, Jason Banks, Lisa, acuffe, helen, Martin, brad, Patrick, Rachel Mason, nick, Colin, Hedge, Joff, Barry White, JJ, Luke, c lowing, Keith, Kenagen, Tim-E, Gadget, generic, Gary, dave g, G, Chris Roberts, Maximus, Carola, Cat, Allison Skeggs, Tim Marshall, Jim Collins, Puff Daddy Returns, Mad Alex, SwissTim, Dick Holzel, Andy, Tracey , princess leah, John Duffy
Last updated: 2010-01-22
More stuff about Hatfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hatfield Knowhere Board