Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Haverhill, Suffolk*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Haverhill.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
We have Anne of Cleeves House...
And of course there is always Adrian Clarke...well he did play for Arsenal briefly...a few years ago...
- Myra hindley lived just up the road. I guess she is a celebrity?
- Johnny Leach - All time great Table-tennis hero, champion and gentleman of sport.
A long-time resident of Haverhill and still an active member of Haverhill Golf Club Seniors' section. A superb role model to the young and an example to all.
- David Beckhams mum-aparently
- Really the best is possibly Daniel MacGechan who mirrors Tony Hawk and his Bones' Brigade in talents but he was only famour among around 19 people, so it may not count.
- A footballers mum lives in Haverhill. And I have a contacts relating to David Beckham.
- Richard Wilkins (Cambridge UTD.)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, kieron galley, fo, womble, tash, Damian Harriss, Barry Williams, JC, Andi, Chris Sayer, Charles Hudson, James, generic, Nick Webster, dave, laurence, barry jamerson, Sam, brucey, Ian Cook, Gary Calvert, Mabon Dane, Anon, tom, steve, kozmik, Andrew Cousins, Matt Swaby, Denni, Chris Nurse, Toby Lee, you fuckin wish., Roger Collar, Robert Washington, Louise Welsh, Amy, looney lou, Gerry Kiernan, Moanie, Mad Dave
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Haverhill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Haverhill Knowhere Board