The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Hayes.
- there is one to many pubs in hayes
- My husband says the Woolpack (I'd like to know how he knows)
- Pubs like i said earlier are best in Bromley but in Hayes itself there is the Harvester. This pub has gone down hill in the larst year and is only really visited by the elder gerneration and the few local yonger people who visit after work for an hour or so.
Coneyhall holds a new referbished pub 'The Coney.' This place is popular with pool tables, good food and helpful starf. Bromley is deffinatly better!
- Botwell Inn - such a surpsingly pleasant place it doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of the durge - even if it is a Wetherspoons
- Every pub from Hayes town to Hayes End can offer you the opportunity of completely re-avaluating your life, with a dirty big scar down your face. Bottlings and knifings are often a local passed time. You can always judge how classy a Hayes pub is by the amount of gold jewellery the landlady has. If the landlady hasn't got any facial bruises your in posh territory.
- Gotta be the Heath Tavern. Most kickin, (sometimes someones head) pub in the area. Nice staff, great food, excellent bbq and garden lots of shots and knockbacks. All of Hillingdon seem to drink there. Nice looking geezers too!
- MOON OVER THE SIX PENCE UNDER THE WATER BY THE BOTWELLERS
- Easy - The Brook House - Late opening and live music. Cheap too...
- In Hayes, we have theme pubs. The theme is STABBING so be very careful. It is not unknown for people to really lose it in several of the public houses in town. The Tumbler is famous for stabbings and glassings so watch out. We also have an "Irish only" pub which is nice and a nice little public house close to the canel close to Jupiter House (other end of Hayes) which makes my eyes hurt due to the amount of smoke in it. The best pub of all is the GEORGE ORWELL public house -- because George Orwell lived in Hayes! Wow!
- simply dont bother your arse going to a pub in this area (complete and utter waste of time,money and effort).the pubs in this town are full of clueless wankers.either stay indoors with some bottles or venture out to ealing,richmond,or central london.
- If you have the misfortune to live in this naff shaghole of a suburb the quality of its boozers will either leave you as teetotal or as a stay at home alcaholic.Go to Ealing,Richmond or Central London to drink or even get a plane out of nearby Heathrow to find a decent pub in Latvia or somewhere.
- "Mice In Freefall" is a pub for animal lovers to go to (that is animal lovers in the traditional sense, not those expecting a full zoophillic work out). Highlight of the night must surely be the sky diving mice which are thrown out of a millitary jet three miles above the pub and thanks to some home made parachutes (made from handkerchiefs by pub land lady betty Pench) they safely rain to earth in an really adorable manner. Lovely. The sky turns black as over six hundred little floating mice descend around you sometimes plopping into your beer. Listen carefully and you can hear their high pitched voices chirping orders to one another as they make little air born shapes by holding onto each others tails. And who said you can't do anything with less than four inches?
- Wow...you want grand night life..you have to visit this town!
First off is 'The Tumbler'-can't miss it, big old Guinness on the top. Rumour has it there is a brothel out the back..what else can you want? Disco, and Karoke nights every weekend.But careful arrive early to avoid disappointment, the max number of people ever seen there is...6 (including 2 bar staff)
'Captain Morgans/Welcome'- not entirely sure which is the real name. An alright crowd, in fact they are pretty generous, was once given £20 by an interesting looking fella.
'The Old Crown', bloody hell this plays kicks arse. Run by Irishmen, drunk in by Irishmen...stabbed by Irishmen..you see a couple of years ago a man was stabbed in the loo.Pool table and jukebox avaliable, if you can fight your way through the crowd (hahahahaha). Friendly atmosphere though, full of a young crowd, up for the craic.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: gemma whitney, Ryan O'Tang, Kevin Tits, Irpy Smutter IV, DC, Dan, claire, LC, Adroc morley, peter hunt, Charlotte Murray, Dougie, kate price, Mike Hart, James, your locial pro charlie papps, generic, Della Sharpe, BRIDGET ADAMS, nax, carol smith, DAVE, Sharron Vince, TonyDa Butcher, Trudi Flanagan, jackiehumphries, Hanna, Gavin Cowell, TC tanana, alfie, lisa Hooper, smith, JIM, Joanne, Johnny, Garry, des donnelly, Andrea, Saint, Hayes was nice!, Jonathan D. Bluestone, Baxter, sarah, bob, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-10-09
More stuff about Hayes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hayes Knowhere Board