Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Hebden Bridge.
- the picture house - nice but not always got the mist upto date films
- The Flea Pit is pretty good, takes thgem a while to get films though.
- The Picture House is excellent - and flourishing.
- The Little Picture House - Classic cinema! Best in Yorkshire
- Hebden Bridge Picture House is cool ! Great selection of films and some really good comedians every month or so.
- Hebden Cinema is great, you can have a cuppa whilst watching the film, its like being in your own front room.
- HB cinema - best in the land. The sonundfs sometime a bit dodgy but at 2.50 what more do you want?
Pop in have a cup of tea (in a proper mug) and a slice of cake - you don't get that at warner village!
- The Hebden Bridge cinema has a very cheap night on Mondays.
- Hebden Bridge Cinema - very cheap and council run, quality films a year after they came out down the road in halifax
- Large fleapit. Films generally a bit out of date. Rumour has it that we'll soon be having 'Gone with the Wind'
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeremy, A.G.Ackroyd, Cath, Duncan, mark, Darren Fleming, Tool, Nigel, coffee drinker, mike, Raju, Marie, Salford, Steve Gligorovic, mabel blue, Catherine Loza de Wilding, Gareth, tony allen, generic, t christian, Seej, Claire, Katie, CVV, Anna Quine, R MacRae, aaron bell, ella lister, Jak, rob, IZZGOOD, josh, keith, tom, Gareth Owen Parry, kierybob, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cath Burnett, mike wright, sophie matilda, moose, boz, Tony Preston, Andrew Hall, wally, G Man, Bukowskian, Brenda Godfrey, simon trapp, Inger Gabrielsen, Dominic McElroy, Mick West, Dave Boardman, Steve
Last updated: 2008-01-10
More stuff about Hebden Bridge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hebden Bridge Knowhere Board