Live Music Venues in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Hebden Bridge.
Live Music Venues
- trades club - best club locallyt be far
- Trades club
- TRades Club, Hebden Bridge. This is one of the finest little music venues in the country. The club promotes local young bands and regularly features music from the UK and around the world. Recent performers include Chris Difford from Squeeze, Rod Clements of Lindisfarne, M People sax player Snake Davis and Albert Nyathi dub poet from Zimbabwe. check out the website www.tradesclub.info
duncan @ trades club here, noticed that a link on your page 580_links.htm directs to tradesclub99.freeserve.co.uk which is no longer valid,
could you alter the link to: http://www.tradesclub.info.
- The Trades Club - Visit www.tradesclub.info for full listings and more.
- Trades Club... varied acts, good! better than boring dance clubs.
- Trades Club website is now: http://www.thetradesclub.aramiska.net/
- The Stubbing Wharf pub, Hebden Bridge, every wednesday 9pm, Open Mic Surgery, friendly acoustic night, all musicians, performers, poets, bellydancers etc are most welcome.Hosted by Josh and Mabe from Beesthaus.
- Open mike night at Nelsons Wine Bar (1st Sunday of every month) is well worth a look in to see the best of local talent, something for everyone.
- The Trades club has some good dance nights and occasionally gets some really big names. Underage kids can go in up to 8 pm ish and lets kids play on the pool table. The Jam night is on the third Thursday of every month - getting some really good players now and people travelling over from as far as Rochdale
- The Trades Club
The Greenwood Inn
The Nutclough Inn
- The Trades Club has some wonderful acts - most Friday and Saturday nights, also Sunday lunchtimes. Half Man, Half Biscuit were great.
- The Trades Club now has its own web site with details of bands up and coming plus basic information - www.tradesclub99.freeserve.co.uk
- Trades Club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeremy, A.G.Ackroyd, Cath, Duncan, mark, Darren Fleming, Tool, Nigel, coffee drinker, mike, Raju, Marie, Salford, Steve Gligorovic, mabel blue, Catherine Loza de Wilding, Gareth, tony allen, generic, t christian, Seej, Claire, Katie, CVV, Anna Quine, R MacRae, aaron bell, ella lister, Jak, rob, IZZGOOD, josh, keith, tom, Gareth Owen Parry, kierybob, email@example.com, Cath Burnett, mike wright, sophie matilda, moose, boz, Tony Preston, Andrew Hall, wally, G Man, Bukowskian, Brenda Godfrey, simon trapp, Inger Gabrielsen, Dominic McElroy, Mick West, Dave Boardman, Steve
Last updated: 2008-01-10
More stuff about Hebden Bridge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hebden Bridge Knowhere Board