Record Shops in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Hebden Bridge.
- I can recomend Muse Music on Market Street, Hebden Bridge. Sid the owner is a lovely guy and really knows his stuff. gave lots of advise on Prog Rock and 60s stuff we were looking for. The new John Peel? good looking too.
- muse music
- HQ is in the same shop as Play they sell the best in hiphop, jazz,reggae,soul.funk and that jazz.Word T
- www.undegroundmailorder.com or see Ben or Tony or any of 'THE HOOK UP' crew for Records mix CD's etc.
- Muse Music is great! and Sid is a top bloke! He will get hold of any cd you want and also give you some great music advice.
- Muse Music - great for rock, psychedelia and weird stuff, plus Sid is a top bloke.
- There is a really good independant record shop in hebden now, it's on market Street opposite the co-op. Wide range of alternative stuff and happy to order anything still available including imports.
- Muse Music, C.D-Rock psychedelia e.t.c
- System 7, Top
- a strange little shop on market street. it sells pretty much anything quality
- YES!!! System 7 is the town's saving grace. The best in Yorkshire even though it's tiny, and people travel hundreds of miles to get to it. (No joke.) Mick, the man in charge, can get any record, and he's a good laugh as well.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeremy, A.G.Ackroyd, Cath, Duncan, mark, Darren Fleming, Tool, Nigel, coffee drinker, mike, Raju, Marie, Salford, Steve Gligorovic, mabel blue, Catherine Loza de Wilding, Gareth, tony allen, generic, t christian, Seej, Claire, Katie, CVV, Anna Quine, R MacRae, aaron bell, ella lister, Jak, rob, IZZGOOD, josh, keith, tom, Gareth Owen Parry, kierybob, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cath Burnett, mike wright, sophie matilda, moose, boz, Tony Preston, Andrew Hall, wally, G Man, Bukowskian, Brenda Godfrey, simon trapp, Inger Gabrielsen, Dominic McElroy, Mick West, Dave Boardman, Steve
Last updated: 2009-07-09
More stuff about Hebden Bridge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hebden Bridge Knowhere Board