Skateboard Shops in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Hebden Bridge.
- Play skateshop has made a super rugged come back now sharing shop with HQ records.48-50 Market st just past the coop.Possible plans to move to bigger location.The is also finished and rugged. T
- hebden bridge's skateboard shop 'play'has gone bust of recent but may possibly be back on the scene in the months to come.
- Of course, Hebden has a skate shop its called "PLAY" and is run by one guy called T, its not open very often because T cant be bothered employing anybody to work there while he goes out skating but if it is open, check it out.
- PLAY skateshop we have a nice freindy skateshop here with an approx 4ft mini in the next door . cost of £1 for as long a session you want you just have to work it out with TONY ALLEN the shop owner. (this shop is skater run)
- Vipa has been replaced by a far superior skateboard shop with a 15 foot instore half pipe. The shop is called PLAY and is run by TONY. They sell all kinds of proddy ranging from Zoo York to Zero. Situated at Hebble End Mill on the canal bank. Left at the bridge past the Co-op carpark. There is also gonna be a skate park in Hebden, building starts January 2002.
- VIPA in hebble end mill behind the co-op next to the alternative technology centre, is a really cool skateboard shop with its own ramp IN the shop!!
- YES THERE IS A SKATEBOARD SHOP...
Run by Laurie Gregg & "tiny Tony", there is a skate shop, (it's name temporarily escapes me), located alongside the canal, next to Kwik Save (of joyous place) just follow signposts for "world of the honeybee"
- VIPA - local shop run by T and Loz, situated near the canal in 'hebble end works' ( a little touristy place)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeremy, A.G.Ackroyd, Cath, Duncan, mark, Darren Fleming, Tool, Nigel, coffee drinker, mike, Raju, Marie, Salford, Steve Gligorovic, mabel blue, Catherine Loza de Wilding, Gareth, tony allen, generic, t christian, Seej, Claire, Katie, CVV, Anna Quine, R MacRae, aaron bell, ella lister, Jak, rob, IZZGOOD, josh, keith, tom, Gareth Owen Parry, kierybob, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cath Burnett, mike wright, sophie matilda, moose, boz, Tony Preston, Andrew Hall, wally, G Man, Bukowskian, Brenda Godfrey, simon trapp, Inger Gabrielsen, Dominic McElroy, Mick West, Dave Boardman, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hebden Bridge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hebden Bridge Knowhere Board