The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Hebden Bridge.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- The guy who puts a stich in yer ear to stop smoking is at morningside clinic, he does acupuncture too, its up the steep road just before the stubbing wharf pub
- local uncelebreties:
hand in ear man
ziggi the fireeating, flame throwing, gardening, painting, artist... you name it, she does it! a legend in her own right!
- IM TRYING TO LOCATE A LOCAL DOCTOR WHO HELPS PEOPLE STOP SMOKING BY PLACING A STICH IN YOUR EAR - I HEARD HE HAS A SURGERY IN HEBDEN BRIDGE SOMEWHERE - AN ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER WOULD BE HELPFUL SO I CAN LOCATE HIM
- The Alternative Technology centre has cool stuff to mess around with outside the shop like solar powered windmills and water cascades etc.
and friendly staff
- More dope smoked per capita than anywhere else in world.
- it is a quality place and the secene is really picking up
worth a visit on a sunday between 12 and 6 when tony gets his funbox out
- Hebden Bridge is without doubt the hippy capital of the North. If you're from down south and know anything about Glastonbury town then Hebden Bridge is like Glastonbury but harder, more rugged and less compromising but definitely with that easy going liberal atmosphere. Its not a bad place.
- visit caldervalley cruising for traditional horse drawn narrow boat exsperiance.
- We stopped at Hebden Bridge on our way to Bolton Abbey, and we noticed that house prices seemed very low - a lovely two bed stone cottage #163;22,000. and that was fairly typical.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeremy, A.G.Ackroyd, Cath, Duncan, mark, Darren Fleming, Tool, Nigel, coffee drinker, mike, Raju, Marie, Salford, Steve Gligorovic, mabel blue, Catherine Loza de Wilding, Gareth, tony allen, generic, t christian, Seej, Claire, Katie, CVV, Anna Quine, R MacRae, aaron bell, ella lister, Jak, rob, IZZGOOD, josh, keith, tom, Gareth Owen Parry, kierybob, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cath Burnett, mike wright, sophie matilda, moose, boz, Tony Preston, Andrew Hall, wally, G Man, Bukowskian, Brenda Godfrey, simon trapp, Inger Gabrielsen, Dominic McElroy, Mick West, Dave Boardman, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hebden Bridge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hebden Bridge Knowhere Board