Cafes and Coffee Shops in Hendon, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Hendon.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Chatsb'y on Brent Street, where you can smoke shisha. Excellent way to chill out legally!
- There is a lovely small Cafe right inside Hendon Central Station, which does lovely sanwiches with a smile!
- Cafe in the Park - It has been open for a couple of years now by a married couple called Eytan & Alison who are wonderful friendly people. Caters for vegetarians and is open all year around. Great place to sit outside in the sunshine and meet people. Fantastic food too.
Also the snack shack at Vivian Avenue - lovely couple run it and they serve really good food at reasonable prices all cooked infront of you
- The new(ish) cafe next to North London Backpackers (at the beginning of Queens Road opposite to Lloyds TSB) is a bargain place to eat. massive portions and nice food. The only thing is the door doesn't close properly so when it's cold out there it's gonna be cold in the cafe too.:S
Oh and Giovanina(???) down Vivian Avenue serves great massive italian style sandwich and the owners are a very nice couple! it's packed at lunch time though. but good food good value, and lots of Italian delicatessen!
- Two very nice coffee shops in the centre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, mark mackay, Evie, Anna, Hasit Hirani, Jeffrey Maynard, Peter Tims, Finn, J, mark mackay(mad), Lily Lars, Hugh Morrison, Juls, Ben Samuel, Paul Sharpe, generic, larstrex, brian ford, tracey hutton, Nicola
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hendon
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hendon Knowhere Board