Cheap Food in Herne Bay, Kent*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Herne Bay.
- Gales Cafe, is cheap and the food is good.
- Places to eat in Herne Bay?...Dempseys wine bar at weekends, Riggings restaurant, Petite Poisson ( Seafood), L'Esgargo (French), Greensteds, Jade Garden (Chinese), The Shad (indian), Ghandi (indian), Gabriels, Bun Penny at lunch, Queens head for pie & Mash, Sawadee ( Thai) & a whole lot more
- Hotel St George is now closed.
- China Town (Broomfield) is almost indescribably good. Super Wok (Greenhill) is the exact opposite.
- no good ones wot so ever!!!!!!!!
- DEMPSEYS in Mortimer St The cellar wine bar.... still one of the nicest places to take your other half. Great food, beer and superb wines.... good staff too!! And live music on a Thursday nights in a VERY tight atmosphere..... GREAT!!
- Dempseys Wine bar for food and a great bar and atmosphere....great food!! Sorrento for Italian in Mortimer St..superb!! Sawadee for Taiwanese...probably the best I have ever tasted!!
- The Best and Busiest must be Country Chicken in the High Street Fresh KFC style Chicken and there our Special recipe BBQ Ribs,The Cleanest eat in dinner or take away u could find.
Rodneys Sports Bar, William Street Great pub Food in The best sports bar around.
Also in the High Street or Doted around the town are fish and chip shops and indian take aways.
- Best Fish & Chips in the area - Andrews Fish Bar on the seafront. Dine alfresco you will thoroughly enjoy the food and the atmosphere.
- No where to eat.....the Thai place on the seafront is good, but you can't go there all the time! Please some one open a little tredy cafe/Italian....anything even a Pizza Express!!!
- Country Chicken! great. Bring back KFC.
- ............ oh well Whitstable and Canterbury are always close.
- PLENTY OF RESTAURANTS. TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steve Shepard, Tische, jenny, Lea Harrison, kim, james, leanne, jamesy boy, Chris, Helzar, Dan, Dean, Philip Guy, Mike, Jamie Huntley, Steve Male, Russell Sales, pete revell, Fez, generic, Maria Maloney, Michael seymour, Paul Stanley, cragcrag54, Amanda, Paul Lee, Dave, firstname.lastname@example.org, Pam, Dan B, PETE WEST, Dave Baxter, Melvin Harrison, John Alcock, Pete Neilly, Josh, dave lee, tom, brian, kATE, Jerry, Dr Rod Steele, BEVERLEY COTTRELL, Mark Cotton, Matey Peeps, Jon Shaw, nick [tm], Lauren George, amy, Terry Moxley, Jacob, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Herne Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Herne Bay Knowhere Board