Live Music Venues in Herne Bay, Kent*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Herne Bay.
Live Music Venues
- clocktower plaza is the best place for a band to play i love it there dancing with other locals and everyone knows anyone
- Queen vic on a Sunday Night... always good duos and solos. And never bother
- sorry guys Hotel St Gearge is no more its gone to hotel heaven.
- The Hope & Anchor Straight opposite the pier... every Sunday night live duo's, until the full licence comes through. A bit of LIVE at last in Herne Bay!!
KASINO ........Great Girl duo.....Sat 27th March....8.30pm
OPEN HARP SURGERY.. Blues duo. .Sun 28th March...8.00pm
JUNK MAIL... Superb Pop/rock duo (Elton, Robbie Williams, 50's-90's pop...keyboards/ guitar)..Sun 4th April..8.00pm
THE TOUR..Pop/rock duo..Guitar and Bass…Sun 11th April.8.00pm
GREAT MATES..Acoustic duo..Sun 18th April..8.00pm
- Bun Penny on Central Parade (seafront)is under new management with great real ale,so Friday nights for live duo and solo acts LIVE!!
- A couple of pubs with duo's and thats it. If you can find a full band,,,,,,,tell me!
- errm Bun Penny seems to have some live bands in the summer.
- dempsey's wine bar on a thursday for a bit of solo or duo live stuff and the good old bun penny is starting live on friday, saturday and sunday afternoons.....AT LAST!
- The Kings Hall do a great line in Salvation Army and RAF bands
- The Kings Hall is worth checking out, nice old building with a good variety of stuff on, Excellent Bar facilities.
- Live music at the Central Bandstand cafe. Brass bands also at the Bandstand sometimes. Herne Bay Festival in summer features bands in the open air.
- THE GEORGE HOTEL, KINGS HALL ON OCCASIONS.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steve Shepard, Tische, jenny, Lea Harrison, kim, james, leanne, jamesy boy, Chris, Helzar, Dan, Dean, Philip Guy, Mike, Jamie Huntley, Steve Male, Russell Sales, pete revell, Fez, generic, Maria Maloney, Michael seymour, Paul Stanley, cragcrag54, Amanda, Paul Lee, Dave, HB, email@example.com, Pam, Dan B, PETE WEST, Dave Baxter, Melvin Harrison, John Alcock, Pete Neilly, Josh, dave lee, tom, brian, kATE, Jerry, Dr Rod Steele, BEVERLEY COTTRELL, Mark Cotton, Matey Peeps, Jon Shaw, nick [tm], Lauren George, amy, Terry Moxley, Jacob, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Herne Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Herne Bay Knowhere Board