Live Music Venues in Herne Hill, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Herne Hill.
Live Music Venues
- The Half Moon, 10 Half Moon Lane, SE24 9HU - lots of different nights there. There's a night called Club Mooncat on the second friday of every month - 3 live bands - indie / wrong pop DJs til 1am - next night is 9th May 2008. They've also started doing 'Electric Mouse' Comedy Nights there too...
- Zoom @ The Moon SE24, promote sinternationa tour bands, rock blues bands and some quality tribute band sonn the first three Saturdays of the month at the Half Moon, Herne Hill SE24. Doors open 8pm for all events.
Full gig details on www.feenstra.co.uk
- 3 Monkeys have live Jazz. Great evening out.
- should check out the half moon pub they have diffrent gigs on every week.
you can also chek out the forth coming gigs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tony amos, james, tom, Paul Kearns, rob raaaaa, ben, Karen, tommy hopper, Helen Gibson, Helen, Kelvin Haydon, Joe Barry, Paul Churchill, Jonathan, David Hughes, P. Blair, generic, borrowed pc
Last updated: 2008-01-31
More stuff about Herne Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Herne Hill Knowhere Board