Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Heston, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Heston.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Zoe Ball
- The same tramps
- Phil Collins used to live next door to my Great Aunty Ivy in Hounslow when he was a little boy and the rumour is my Great Uncle brought him his first drum kit!!!
Patsy Kensit used to live by Heathlands School, my friend's brother and his mates used to chase her around Richmond doing the 'pea goes pop' thing that she was in the advert for. I saw her a few times in Richmond, once she thought me and my mates were chasing her, we were just late catching a train and told her to get a life!
Jill Ireland, actress and late wife of Charles Bronson came from Hounslow.
The guy who presents The Kumars (Sanjeev? Baskar?)used to go to my junior school, Springwell in Heston.
- Led Zeppelin guitarist, Jimmy Page, was born here in 1944.
- Sir Joseph Banks, an illustrator with Charles Darwin on The Beagle, buried in Heston Church yard.
Trooper White-last man to be flogged to death in the British Army, also buried in the Church Yard.
- Ian Hawkes - Was in the film Queen of Hearts.
Eileen Hawkes - Was in the CBBC programme, Johnny Briggs
- Maria Whitaker
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2011-07-09
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board