Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Heston.
- I am a long distance lorry driver and love the food at the Rising Sun Cranford Lane, very friendly landlady and landlord, very clean, and huge dinners - just what a lad needs.
- Good sandwiches from Dee's and Spar.
- Chungs Best Chinese food for miles (opposite Chungs Fish and Chip Shop) people travel great distances for their Friday night takeaways!
- Chungs the chinese takeaway and the best fish and chips on the other side of the road in the village.Friday nights and the queue is 20 long.Wonderful service and food.
- Pavillon Rouge. - This is more on the Heston/Hounslow border but is a sandwich shop by day and a fast food place by night.
- Various take-aways - Indian restaurant.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board